Any hope for caska

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
I think it will be a while before Caska gets cured...she's too great as a plot device while insane...and in some ways, she's what Caska should have been if she had a 'normal' life. :) Ignorance is bliss, and she deserves some of that for a little longer!! :D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I dunno, "Mentally Challanged" Caska (The most pc way to put it) has her moments. I laughed in vol.18 when she's danceing in the mud with the little kids. She's so cute durring that part.
She does have a lot of great moments in her current condition, my favorites in volume 19 when she drops out of the harness that Isidro is lowering her in and instead of falling helplessly she pulls off an acrobatic series of landings.  It was nice moment that kind of made you remember who she really is.  BTW, does anybody else notice that Caska seems to have an…oral fixation? No joke, she’s always putting stuff in her mouth; a pearl, Puck, a straw of hay, the droopy horn on one Mozgus’ assistant and just recently in chapter 184 a snowflake.  Why am I making this observation, I have no idea?
I think it will be a while before Caska gets cured...she's too great as a plot device while insane...
True, but I think she’s been a “great plot device” long enough, time for her to be a major character again and shake things up.

-Griffith

Griffith

I wasn’t sure if he would do it, but I knew if it was going to be anybody, it would be Ranemaka.

I feel like the Higgins to his Thomas Magnum. ::)

-Griffith

P.S. Forget that, I’m Magnum! He can be Larry Manetti.

P.P.S. Does anyone know what the hell I’m talking about? :)

Griffith

*throws arms up in the air*

Am I talkin’ about Magnum P.I.??!!  Ranemaka, you’re no J.B. Fletcher, I’ll tell ya’ that much. ;)

-Griffith

Griffith

:-[ Ahhh, I’m sorry Ranemaka, I didn’t mean to lose my temper like that.  I just felt like Magnum after he watched the videotape of Michelle and Lily’s murder, I couldn't believe it and I just snapped!

Alright, enough of this foolishness, this thread is way off topic now.  And since I’m chiefly responsible ;D, I’ll try my best to get it back on track by polling the board and asking when people think Caska will get her mind back?

C'mon folks, don't be shy, when do think it will happen?  Do you agree with me and think she'll get it back during her and Guts visit to Elvesville, or are you with DFInc and think it's going to be much farther down the road? Or maybe, never at all!? :eek:

-Griffith

P.S. Not too high on speculating? Then just put when you’d like to see her get it back.

i personally think it will happen in elvesville, some way or another. either that poopsy witch girl will have a part to play or maybe itd be a favor in return for keeping Puck safe? i dunno.

but she'd get better real quick if i could work my "magic"... 8)

i could take that one of two ways...
1) it was a compliment; you were saying that i am an extremely fun man that could make the whole world join hands in laughter.
2)it was an insult; you were saying my "abilities" werent up to par or im not well endowed, or both...

i think you meant the first one....
didnt you Griff??!!
<*tries best to look intimidating*>

Griffith

Of course I meant the first one silly, you’d break the spell she was under like Prince Charming. ;)

::)

-Griffith

Griffith

>>Alright, enough of this foolishness, this thread is way off topic now.  And since I’m chiefly responsible  , I’ll try my best to get it back on track by polling the board and asking when people think Caska will get her mind back?

>>C'mon folks, don't be shy, when do think it will happen?  Do you agree with me and think she'll get it back during her and Guts visit to Elvesville, or are you with DFInc and think it's going to be much farther down the road? Or maybe, never at all!?  

-Griffith

P .S. Not too high on speculating? Then just put when you’d like to see her get it back.

>>i personally think it will happen in elvesville, some way or another. either that poopsy witch girl will have a part to play or maybe itd be a favor in return for keeping Puck safe? i dunno.

Merichan

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Maybe it'll be a "One thing leads to another" kinda thing.
"We, the fairy people can't help her... BUT *insert some other place/person/thing* can" and then they'll all have to go off to that other place to save her.

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
if its one thing after another as merichan have forwarded...it will take a long time considering how likely the next peron/thing/location is getting kill/distroyed/desecrated in Berserk
:p

Griffith

I imagine that the elves will send Guts on a quest to get the cure (they surely don’t already have it, or Puck’s in deep shit). I’m just not sure if he’ll be sent somewhere else like merichan said or if he’ll have just have to go get something and then bring it back to the elves. I hope we see/learn a lot about Skull Knight while Guts is there.

-Griffith

I hope this isn't asking too much, but can someone make a list of some of the most significant things that happen to Caska after the eclipse besides the demon child thing? All I pretty much know of Berserk is from the anime series and what info I've gathered from this site.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
She doesnst actually join in with the prostitute 'activivites' she is just being cared after by the leader of the prostitutes, Luka. Sorry, I need to make that more clear in the FAQ.

Lol, is it me, or has Caska pretty much spent her whole life getting raped, avoiding/being saved from rape or otherwise being involuntarily involved some other sexually depraved activity? ???

Griffith

Well, I wouldn’t want to limit her to just that, she’s a great character, very key to making the whole series work.  But yes, in her current state she’s served as mostly an object to be attacked and saved, but she’s the one that keeps the story flowing; the whole reason Guts went to Alboin and the reason he’s going to Elvesille (Elfhame), not to mention her complicated relationship with Griffith (c’mon, 182 was great).  I think she’ll become even more central to the storyline in the future; taking an active role in it again.

-Griffith

Top Bottom