Any hope for caska

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
*shudder*

That is twisted. Very twisted.

By the way...

I'm in a very depressed mood. I just read the third Waylander novel, Hero in the Shadows, and I'm very sad and depressed. It has the perfect ending. Sosososo sad...

:'( :'( :'(

Basically, try and cheer me up.

Gael

Angry? i thought this is how every one smiles?
lets not forget that when Casksa got attacked by silat she hadn't really slept for days and when the ecplise happened evryone one except gatts got killed, and that just becuase he is such a hardass. lets not rule caska out yet. if not for the fighting for the new outlook on life it would give gats. it will make him stronger if he is not constantly worried about her running off.
she did also, unarmed, kill those four soldiers that tried to rape her in volume 23.

Also remember when Fanerse went flaky when that thing got in her, perhaps it could have happened to caska when she got raped. still it would seem a little to simple and it would have gone out when the sun cam up, actually ignore that

D

Drachenfels

Also remember when Fanerse went flaky when that thing got in her, perhaps it could have happened to caska when she got raped. still it would seem a little to simple and it would have gone out when the sun cam up, actually ignore that

She isn't posessed by any ghost or demon or whatever.

Kuroi-san

i thought he only made two waylanders?

Check out 'Hero in the Shadows'. Not as good as the other two (though in my opinion, nothing is better the the original Waylander) but its still a damned good story.

theberserkgatsu

The Black Swordsman
lol......
forget caska,its all about corkus!

*awaits flaming

no im joking i loe caska...shes an amazing woman. i believe that in order for the berserk series to have a little bit of decency attached to it....maybe it would be to have caska reawaken from her mental handicap and fight alongside gatsu,and then when they(and skully) have killed everyone,the two of them die together,happy,as a loved couple......however seeing as miura-san has a penchant for really gutpunching you...i wouldnt doubt some really twisted ending for the berserk world.

Gael

Check out 'Hero in the Shadows'. Not as good as the other two (though in my opinion, nothing is better the the original Waylander) but its still a damned good story.

Is it done before or after the first two?

Kuroi-san

After, dumbass! Why else would I be so sad? He dies in the end! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

In all seriousness though, I honestly think Waylander is more badass than Druss himself.

Gael

Kuroi-san said:
After, dumbass! Why else would I be so sad? He dies in the end!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

In all seriousness though, I honestly think Waylander is more badass than Druss himself.

No doubt, he just destroyed everyone and he didnt care. Druss was good but he didn't have the same depth of character and a sick crossbow

Re: Any hope for Casca

I have read a very small amount of the manga, and have seen all of the anime.. The rape scene did not surpirse me but it saddened me, though I having not read much of the manga at all have no idea what exactly happens to Casca other then the loss of her sanity so im sort of lost haha :/

Top Bottom