Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins

I am loving this game, I am surprised with all the 2d fans around here I havent seen any threads on it. Anyone else playing this lovely 2d game? The graphics are amazing, I am playing it on Novice now, because just like all other GnG games, its hard as nuts with one hit death level resets :serpico:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
grendelrt said:
I am loving this game, I am surprised with all the 2d fans around here I havent seen any threads on it. Anyone else playing this lovely 2d game? The graphics are amazing, I am playing it on Novice now, because just like all other GnG games, its hard as nuts with one hit death level resets  :serpico:

I was thinking of picking this game up pretty soon. The only thing that is holding me back is the unforgiving difficulty level of these games. I had Super Ghouls and Ghosts for GBA and the game almost drove me to suicide. So now that I think about it, I'll think I'll hold off on this game to maintain mental health.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
handsome rakshas said:
I was thinking of picking this game up pretty soon. The only thing that is holding me back is the unforgiving difficulty level of these games. I had Super Ghouls and Ghosts for GBA and the game almost drove me to suicide. So now that I think about it, I'll think I'll hold off on this game to maintain mental health.
If thats the case with this game then keep me the hell away from it... I tend to get really really really really bad when it comes to frustrating games... its not a pretty sight... :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I love the commercial from this game, it was up on its official site for several months before the release. Anyway, I'd gladly give the game a try but... I don't have a PSP. :SK:

Lol well so far if you play on novice it is actually easier than Super Ghouls and Ghosts. That game drove me up the friggin wall. I think I managed the 4th level on that game and that was it.

Yeah the commercial was funny, the live action one where he is training hehe.

Top Bottom