Volume 23

4592137213.gif

Release date: June 28, 2002​

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
It was valid for the warning , I will already order a unit for me, penalty that I only go to have it in my hands of here the 4 months, orders in the importers of here of Brazil delay very to arrive. I liked the layer, is very good. :)

Nadiaska

D

Drachenfels

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST HAVE VOLUME 23 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
well i guess we gotta wait at least a year for volume 23 over here in europe!
too bad i don t know the japanese language! :'(

puella

Berserk forever
And it'll take another 3 months for the Korean version to come out....   :(
it may come out faster because Korean berserk Publisher's (Young Champ) published Berserk chapters biweekly after vol. 21. It reaches chapter 196 now here in Korea.
I mean translation's been already done for vol. 23 8)

Brief recap:

Volume 22
[Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shô]
Dai 179 Wa: Hokorobu Sekai
Dai 180 Wa: Ken no Oka no Saikai
Dai 181 Wa: Jûkenshi Tai Kuroi Kenshi
Dai 182 Wa: Fuhen
Dai 183 Wa: Senki no Joshô
Dai 184 Wa: Kushan Môshû
Dai 185 Wa: Toki no Kaze (1)
Dai 186 Wa: Toki no Kaze (2)
Dai 177 Wa: Yuki to Honô to Zenpen
Dai 178 Wa: Yuki to Honô to Kôhen

Volume 23
Dai 187 Wa: Fuyu no Tabiji (1)
Dai 188 Wa: Fuyu no Tabiji (2)
Dai 189 Wa: Koboreta Toki
Dai 190 Wa: Gaki
Dai 191 Wa: Areno no Saikai
Dai 192 Wa: Senma
Dai 193 Wa: Hiken no Mihata
Dai 194 Wa: Hikari to Yami no Tsubasa
Dai 195 Wa: Hoshi Furu Yoru
Dai 196 Wa: Midorigo no Gotoku

Young Animal
Dai 197 Wa: Troll
Dai 198 Wa: Majo
Dai 199 Wa: Reiju no Yakata (1)
Dai 200 Wa: Reiju no Yakata (2)
Dai 201 Wa: Kakuryo
Dai 202 Wa: Maseki
Dai 203 Wa: Elementals

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
well i guess we gotta wait at least a year for volume 23 over here in europe!
too bad i don t know the japanese language! :'(
on the other hand we get to see a new volume every month. now that taka no dan has come to an end i can take the immense tension no longer. we're gonna have this feeling of temporary satisfaction for an entire year - as opposed to others who have to wait months for a single chapter. IMHO it's an advantage to us that the german translations weren't released that early.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
on the other hand we get to see a new volume every month. now that taka no dan has come to an end i can take the immense tension no longer. we're gonna have this feeling of temporary satisfaction for an entire year - as opposed to others who have to wait months for a single chapter. IMHO it's an advantage to us that the german translations weren't released that early.
yeah u re right: we definetely gonna have a great next year!
O_O

Indeed. The (German) Berserk Illustration Book will be out next month as well. It seems the series should be caught up by spring of next year. I checked the exchange rate because I plan to buy another bunch of volumes, and to my disappointment the Euro has basically become equal to the dollar. :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
There is no such thing as an English Berserk publisher, so I am cursed to download them only. Nevermind eh :'(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There is no such thing as an English Berserk publisher, so I am cursed to download them only. Nevermind eh :'(
...I guess youre not allowed to import them?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wait a minute, so you mean these volumes I’ve been ordering from Japan aren’t the official U.S./English versions!? :eek:

-Griffith

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

and all this time i thought i could buy them from here http://animenation.com/books-import-manga-berserk.html .

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I would order from a Manga dealer from England. If I knew any. I could order from America, but I would need a credit card, and being a student, more debt is not what I need. The card would need to be Visa or Mastercard and have a PayPAL account on it. Which I cannot get until I am 18. Believe me, if I was older and richer I could get them! But sadly, I am not. :(

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
and all this time i thought i could buy them from here http://animenation.com/books-import-manga-berserk.html .
Then there's also another problem : not knowing Japanese, and being unable to find proper translations for the volumes nescesarry :'(

(I'm not saiying I don't buy them, I've bought them, even if I can only look at it...)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Then there's also another problem : not knowing Japanese, and being unable to find proper translations for the volumes nescesarry  :'(

(I'm not saiying I don't buy them, I've bought them, even if I can only look at it...)

what about the translations on Walter's site?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
what about the translations on Walter's site?
Good call. I should probably put up an official link to this page on the FAQ or something:

http://www.skullknight.net/manga

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
Ummm....The translations are cool and all that, but the problem is...I'm looking for Volume 14-xx.
Isn't there any place to buy them? (Good ones, not the ones that summarise a volume.)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm....The translations are cool and all that, but the problem is...I'm looking for Volume 14-xx.
Isn't there any place to buy them? (Good ones, not the ones that summarise a volume.)
Aclimatesolutions.com doesn't just summarize a volume. I have them, and I can honestly say that its just a bad rumor. The translations aren't literature, and are very literal, but you can easily understand whats going on by reading them.

Top Bottom