Episode 205

BOB

poruno sutâ
BTW i think fist of the north star was the first anime i watched, apart from the tv episodes of captain future and heidi.

and kuroi. when looking at your signature from Rambo II my favourite two dialogs from the rambo films always rise and shine in my mind.

What is this?
Blue light.......

and the one from first blood with the sheriff who discovers rambos knife (only watched the first part in german, great display of divine machismo, tho)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Heh, that Rambo II thing is a kinda in-joke that my family have, and I was reminded of it when I watched it a couple of days ago. First Blood is the best one out of all of them.

Fist was my first 'totally kick ass' anime that I saw. My first one was *shudder* Pokemon. Luckily I only watched it once. Then I went to DBZ, but I only watched one or two Sagas.

THEN my Godfather got me Fist. I watched it, was sick (keep in mind I was about thirteen and new to the 'blood and guts' theme), rewound it and watched it again.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
honestily and seriously, I don't understand why Miura has focused on Schierke so much. :-X
In my opinion, Shierke’s unique perspective in the last couple of chapters has found her very important to Guts’ own development (paralleling perhaps Flora’s purpose in relation to Skully). Case in point:

Shierke gives all the members her hair for telepathy. And she talks about some spiritual communication.
It makes me wonder what sort of telepathic readings Shierke is going to pick up from Guts while he's fighting the trolls? ;D

beast.jpg

RAPE! KILL! DESTROY!
Like I said, she offers us a unique perspective.

-Griffith

In my opinion, Shierke’s unique perspective in the last couple of chapters has found her very important to Guts’ own development (paralleling perhaps Flora’s purpose in relation to Skully). Case in point:

It makes me wonder what sort of telepathic readings Shierke is going to pick up from Guts while he's fighting the trolls? ;D

beast.jpg

RAPE! KILL! DESTROY!
Like I said, she offers us a unique perspective.

-Griffith

but we get that from Puck already.

Griffith

but we get that from Puck already.
Ha! When? When has Puck EVER even seemed aware of the Beast's presence? Thus far, Puck seems completely oblivious to the beast. As a matter of fact, whenever the beast appears to Guts on it’s own, it’s when Puck is occupied elsewhere. They’re opposite forces where Guts’ psyche is concerned.

Volume 16 – After the battle with Roshinu in the forest, Guts is alone.

Volume 17 – In the Elf-Mine, Puck is left back at Godo’s house.

Volume 23 – Casca’s near rape, Puck is looking for Casca somewhere else.

The only time the Beast appears in the presence of Puck is when aided by an outside demon or evil force, and even then, the elf doesn't notice. So phuck Puck.

-Griffith

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well... of i'm right, in chapter 199, Guts staring at Casca resees her with her braist bited, and as far as i know, Puck isn't away :-/

Griffith

Well... of i'm right, in chapter 199, Guts staring at Casca resees her with her braist bited, and as far as i know, Puck isn't away  :-/
Well, I didn’t say Guts couldn’t think about Casca’s tits while Puck was around. *rimshot* :D

Seriously though, that was just a regretful memory of something Guts did, it doesn't relate to Puck's correlation with the Beast.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! When? When has Puck EVER even seemed aware of the Beast's presence? Thus far, Puck seems completely oblivious to the beast. As a matter of fact, whenever the beast appears to Guts on it’s own, it’s when Puck is occupied elsewhere. They’re opposite forces where Guts’ psyche is concerned.
Oh come on, don't play coy. You know exactly what ranemaka is referring to. In two instances, volume 17 during the dog fight with Farnese, and in volume 18, Puck catches glimpses of Guts feelings, and is able to see images from Guts mind. Puck serves the purpose of the unqiue perspective. As to why Puck was unable to sense the Beast itself... who knows... Schierke may still provide us with a unique perspective, given that shes from.. well, a part of the Berserk universe that still has several variables open.

Maybe she'll cast the 'super-inflated-budget' spell, and put on a fan-service strip tease for all the old japanese businessmen that follow Berserk? She's an unpredictable character... Who knows what will happen.

Griffith

OK, I'm talking directly about the BEAST here, I know Puck is really cool and funny, and shows "insight" into stuff we already saw in volume 13 (USEFUL), but I'm speculating that Shierke might get a glipse of the Beast through telepathy, SO SORRY!! PUCK RULES, ARE YOU SURE SKULLY DIDN'T SAY HE WAS DESTINED TO KILL VOID!??

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I'm talking directly about the BEAST here, I know Puck is really cool and funny, and shows "insight" into stuff we already saw in volume 13 (USEFUL),
Bah, that was important because it showed us how little Puck knows about Guts past (or did rather...)
but I'm speculating that Shierke might get a glipse of the Beast through telepathy, SO SORRY!! PUCK RULES
As much as you seem to be offended by it, I actually hope you're right about Schierke. Puck is obviously sleeping on the job in this particular area (literally in chapter 187)
ARE YOU SURE SKULLY DIDN'T SAY HE WAS DESTINED TO KILL VOID!??
Yeah I think I heard that somewhere, but I can't remember where. It must be true though.

Griffith

Like I said, it was just a thought, I wasn't trying to start POOPSIE VS. PUCK super ultimate deciding battle here.

-Griffith

puella

Berserk forever

think about what you just said.

dizzypuck.JPG

No, I can't. Just forget it. It's soooooo hot!!!

** Anyway, will Schireke play a great role in helping Guts realize true form of his innerself?
It doesn't seem to me Guts himself knows much about being of the beast.

Top Bottom