Episode 205

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Good, But.... nor it seems that the army of Kusham's is dominating the area. It is seeming one more history for a new game of Berserk! Where is it even the earth of the fairies? ??? ???

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
A good blow? But Puck hasn't got anything to su... I mean yes, it would be a good fight, erhm, yes. ;D

;)

BTW, Griff, that guy in the picture looks like me. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Except my hair is worse.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
you're still a perverse, puella !!
conradON.GIF

hehe... conrad has the GOOD BLOW !!  :-X

Thinking about Griffith's and Ranemaka's comments about the worth of Puck in relation to the Beast...

Maybe the reason Puck isn't around when the Beast shows up is related to Puck's presence. Maybe Puck's powers or the fact he is an elf blocks the Beast's ability to show up.

How or why, I have no clue, but hey...it's an idea.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Hmmm, well the presence of elves does have an effect on the presence of evil creatures, I think. Like in Godo's mine, Caska is safe from the ghosts because an elf used to live there, or something. Its also said in the game, but then again the game means jack shit. Hmmm...

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
The game isn't a part of the main storyline of Berserk. Its a side-story.

Yeah, but it's pretty much canon for the most part. Miura wrote it, he worked it into the Berserk world's storyline, and he even tossed in a Niko appearance in the manga. ^_^ It's not part of the manga explicitly, though, you're right.

D

Drachenfels

So is the DC story canon, just not told in the manga, or what? Care to give a prove by a quote of Miura?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Maybe the reason Puck isn't around when the Beast shows up is related to Puck's presence. Maybe Puck's powers or the fact he is an elf blocks the Beast's ability to show up.

How or why, I have no clue, but hey...it's an idea.
Well, on a literary level, you could say that Puck represents Guts’ conscience, so Puck and the Beast are akin to the the angel and devil on Guts' shoulder. I think Puck’s mere presence keeps the Beast under control, do you think Guts would have attacked Casca the way he did had Puck been there in 190? Certainly harder to imagine.  But I also don’t think it will last, the more strain that’s put on Guts regarding Casca, the more he’ll have to rely on the Beast.

Hmmm, well the presence of elves does have an effect on the presence of evil creatures, I think. Like in Godo's mine, Caska is safe from the ghosts because an elf used to live there, or something.
If you remember though, the Beast had no trouble manifesting itself to Guts in the Elf mine.  That makes me wonder about what will happen if the Beast shows up in Elfhelm?

dizzypuck.JPG

-Griffith

P.S.
Care to give a prove by a quote of Miura?
Unless it’s for pure interest in Miura’s exact words, I don’t see how a quote Olivier provides himself is any more proof than his word already is.

D

Drachenfels

P.S.
Unless it’s for pure interest in Miura’s exact words, I don’t see how a quote Olivier provides himself is any more proof than his word already is.

Sorry if I don't worship teh hague. :p

shiz

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
The Skull Knight said he will strike down void.
And he was like this is as good of place as any or something aroundthat right before he fought Zoddo (and cut his arm off)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
And he was like this is as good of place as any or something aroundthat right before he fought Zoddo (and cut his arm off)
barfspaceballs.jpg

Zodd: Hm... I knew you'd show.
For a thousand years, we've been enemies,
I didn't think you'd let this opportunity escape.
Skull Knight: You are assigned to be a Gate Watcher,
Immortal thing.
Zodd: Never.
I'm not interested in that kind of commotion.
The things I wish for are the strong.
You know that, Old Rival. [He also says "Old Friend" here]
Skull Knight: ...Void is always preaching about things you cannot avoid. This too is still within the flows of Casualty.
I shall commit my body to the sword.

thought id help ;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sorry if I don't worship teh hague.  :p
Whoa! You’re such a renegade, man. Try worshipping logic; if you already don’t trust Olivier as a source for whatever bizarre reason, why would some quote he presents, one he could easily just make up, convince you? Unless you’re just going to question that too.

“Drachenfels? Yes, he’s an ASS.” –Kentarou Miura

LOOK, IT’S OFFICIAL!

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
----------(---(----@

A rose, from PL to me, to YOU! Thanks puella. You're the coolest chick in town.

D

Drachenfels

Whoa!  You’re such a renegade, man. Try worshipping logic; if you already don’t trust Olivier as a source for whatever bizarre reason, why would some quote he presents, one he could easily just make up, convince you? Unless you’re just going to question that too.

“Drachenfels? Yes, he’s an ASS.” –Kentarou Miura

LOOK, IT’S OFFICIAL!

-Griffith

Did I somehow anger you, or why do you get so penis? :-/

puella

Berserk forever
There's no other way but to wait and wait for these three :-/

ya02v15_s.jpg

Our Angels and Drug, "205" Girls

Top Bottom