Episode 205

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Did I somehow anger you, or why do you get so penis? :-/
Hahahaha! I was just pointing out the folly in asking someone for proof that isn’t anymore legitimate than what they already told you, unless you were interested in the quote itself for some other reason. I suppose that would make me "get so penis" indeed? :D

-Griffith

Griffith

Its Clash of the Titans all over again!
Not even close, such a thing was only possible in the age of paradiselost, and it shant be again 'less the great winking one should return.

-Griffith

P.S. When the n00bs fall upon the BBS, where a pillar of vapid threads is standing, and the blind posters are gathered…It will come…the ;) will come…

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
When the n00bs fall upon the BBS, where a pillar of vapid threads is standing, and the blind posters are gathered…It will come…the ;) will come....

:D

Sorry about creating that pillar of vapid threads. The great Walatar says that he will invite the Dreaded One back soon, due to him being the forum mascot. ;)

Griffith

PL.jpg

Kuroi-san

:D

Damn, I wish I could do that!

I think the entire BBS should vote, to see whether PL should come back.

puella

Berserk forever
I think the entire BBS should vote, to see whether PL should come back.
I do concur :eek:
and I'll definitely vote for him. He's a great entertainer. Nobody in the world can copy him
*takes the picket away from Gurifisu*
Bring him back! Bring him back

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
P.S. When the n00bs fall upon the BBS, where a pillar of vapid threads is standing, and the blind posters are gathered…It will come…the ;) will come…

HAHAHA!!! thank you for that one Griffith! You really mentioned to become one of my idols in "going gaga" things

BOB

poruno sutâ
why don't you all wish for mangykid to come back?
his weird humor was by far more entertaining and somehow sublime compared to PL. And PLs faggot style use of emoticons was too damn annoying.

Kuroi-san

Your use of the word "faggot" is annoying too...

You tell 'im, O Great Lord. I could take offence at that. But if I try to insult you with YOUR sexuality it doesn't quite work.

"BOB, your heterosexual behaviour is sure annoying."

See?

BOB

poruno sutâ
Dear master Hague i sense an unusual amount of political correctness in thee.

maybe i (the faggot) should clear things up.
faggot is my favourite synonyme for people who show off too much.
there's a difference between fags and homos, whom i don't have any problems with. one homo couple i know always provides me with Star trek stuff but faggot and queer was never more than an invective to me .

And Cuntroy nice try.

And sorry if i use the word faggot too often. please don't ban me for that. ;) ;) ;)

BOB

poruno sutâ
ok ok it was just a display of what loneley evenings can do to me
faggot about it

;)

(that voice inside my head says bedtime)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Enough. Bob, please have the common courtesy to realize that your vocablulary, regardless of its context, CAN have repercussions to others. Please retract those words from future posts.

It'd just be a respectable thing to do...

Enough. Bob, please have the common courtesy to realize that your vocablulary, regardless of its context, CAN have repercussions to others. Please retract those words from future posts.
Does this include "Jesus freak" ? :)

Top Bottom