Episode 205

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Does this include "Jesus freak" ?   :)
Haha! Damn, one thing I've learned about crazyCelt from reading his posts; the man reminds elephants of the shit they forget.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Does this include "Jesus freak" ?   :)

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

jesusisfun.jpg
I've made many mistakes in my job here, but right now I'm just trying to do the right thing in every situation.

Haha! Damn, one thing I've learned about crazyCelt from reading his posts; the man reminds elephants of the shit they forget.
I honestly don't think I do this that often. ??? My constructive posts, and everyone's for that matter, don't seem to get as much response, if any, compared to drivel. Not that I did it to elicit attention, it just seems it is the way of the BBS to respond to the "easy" stuff like I did to Walter, and you to me.

I've made many mistakes in my job here, but right now I'm just trying to do the right thing in every situation.
Keep up the good work (really).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly don't think I do this that often.  ??? My constructive posts, and everyone's for that matter, don't seem to get as much response, if any, compared to drivel. Not that I did it to elicit attention, it just seems it is the way of the BBS to respond to the "easy" stuff like I did to Walter, and you to me.
You're preaching to the converted.

Hey!

First to be able to show some appreciation for a change!

Thank you Puella for sharing this episode with us - and for doing all the work it takes to do so.

Namirrha

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
OMG! Puck does some hilarious shit in this chapter. Wow, best Puck antics chapter in a while. Also has some very cool art (page 08  :eek: )

PS: Thanks puella!

puella

Berserk forever
The onlineshop where I get YA moved

here

Check it regulary if you wonder when we can see the recent(really?) YA.
we can see it 2-3 days after new YA girl appears.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Whoa, I didn’t even realize this was here until this morning! What I deserve I suppose. A long overdue thanks to Puella (206 too ;)). As you might have noticed, I think the picture of Guts on page 8 is awesome.

-Griffith

puella

Berserk forever
of course art in page 8 or in Griff's avatar is good but these are also such good art to me. Puck rules in 205. :D

fishingpuck.jpg
soldierpuck.jpg

oldpuck.jpg
puckarmed.jpg

Top Bottom