Episode 206

eirias

Doc lives in Kyoto, which is hot.
Fighting.

First, though, Shierke explains that she believes monotheistic relgion has caused humans to abandon the old magic, which could be their salvation now. She is nursing a grudge against the village, which she believes drove her mentor into isolation in the woods. Guts tells her she's an immature idiot. She refuses to believe a boor like him could be tied to her fate.
Serpico is impressed by the patience Farneze is displaying in trying to tie the hair on Caska's hand.
Then over a hundred trolls come tearing out the woods, everyone runs for the fortress, and Serpico swings back to save a woman and a child with his wind sword.

puella

Berserk forever
Fighting.

First, though, Shierke explains that she believes monotheistic relgion has caused humans to abandon the old magic, which could be their salvation now.  She is nursing a grudge against the village, which she believes drove her mentor into isolation in the woods.  Guts tells her she's an immature idiot.  She refuses to believe a boor like him could be tied to her fate.
Serpico is impressed by the patience Farneze is displaying in trying to tie the hair on Caska's hand.  
Then over a hundred trolls come tearing out the woods, everyone runs for the fortress, and Serpico swings back to save a woman and a child with his wind sword.
WOW!
just can't wait. especially for this
and Serpico swings back to save a woman and a child with his wind sword

but we will see this chapter late this month or early next month
>:(

**thank you, Erias.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Fighting.

First, though, Shierke explains that she believes monotheistic relgion has caused humans to abandon the old magic, which could be their salvation now.  She is nursing a grudge against the village, which she believes drove her mentor into isolation in the woods.  Guts tells her she's an immature idiot.  She refuses to believe a boor like him could be tied to her fate.

THANK YOU!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
This could be interesting: a telepatic contact with Caska mind

Good thinking! I haven't considered that. Although I think its gonna be lots of confusing signals Schierke's gonna sense from Caska's troubled mind. At best she will sympathize with her rather than "cure" her.

puella

Berserk forever
I thought it was from an official artbook  :eek:

go here

then you can find out why I called him/her ;D "great artist"

I love this pic so much

Serpico, come to me now. I won't let you do that job! I'll willingly do it for you!!! ;D

**the-squonk, don't you have any plan to put your all cool works in a form of artbook?  ::)
and why don't you draw apostles next time? (just my thought)

BOB

poruno sutâ
Awesome!!!!

these drawings really succeed in capturing exactly the right emotions.
most artists (even very skillful ones) fail to do so.

squonk please design some more avatars for this board :-*

At the risk of going even further off topic, I must say the Skullknight-zodd pic is really thoughtful. The poses aren't merely similar, they're identical to that early pic which I can't seem to find anymore :-[

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.
the skully+zodd one is one of my favourites by strix(squonk) too. first I seen it I was like  :eek: . albeit it cannot be really factually based (zodd's known to have been around for centuries (2 or 3, can't recall) whilst skully's been around for uh, at least one good millenium), it is certainly inspirational and subtilely suggestive. :)

I quite like those that depict gatsu alone in his journey (this and this), but my very favourite one is and will likely remain this one. oh, boy.  *swoons* ;D

and just to keep this on-topic: "Farneze is displaying in trying to tie the hair on Caska's hand. " ... uh, "tie the hair"? [sorry for my non-englishness &/or dumbness but I don't get it]  

the_squonk

bwahahahahahaha !
thanks for your kind words, they make me real happy(and a little proud :p).
If you want to see more of my pictures, just visit this site.
http://digilander.iol.it/berserksito
You know it dont you?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
and just to keep this on-topic: "Farneze is displaying in trying to tie the hair on Caska's hand. " ... uh, "tie the hair"? [sorry for my non-englishness &/or dumbness but I don't get it]  
Farneze was tying the hair strand on Caska's hand or wrist given to them by Shierke.

Top Bottom