Episode 206

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
thanks for your kind words, they make me real happy(and a little proud :p).
If you want to see more of my pictures, just visit this site.
http://digilander.iol.it/berserksito
I like those pics!
good web-site ,...
...however i gotta say that i don t like some of the fanarts(...u know the one with caska) ::)

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.
Farneze was tying the hair strand on Caska's hand or wrist given to them by Shierke.

eeep, right!
(&here I was, trying to figure this new, unfamiliar and mysterious english way-of-saying, lol. foolish me. ;D)

thanks vermillion. ;)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Hmmm, my favourite of that gallery is Guts and Puck walking through the forest. Its just classic.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
eeep, right!
(&here I was, trying to figure this new, unfamiliar and mysterious english way-of-saying, lol. foolish me. ;D)

thanks vermillion.  ;)

Sure, anytime. I got confused by it too :p

HOLLEY CRAP! she is a great artist. i think i'm going to give up drawing.  :'(

...HOLLEY VAMP?
holley.jpg

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I don't think it's really considered piratism until you get into scanlation territory. Besides, it's not like you'll be able to see this particular chapter any other way. You don't get Young Animal, and, as Olivier pointed out, that isn't in a volume yet, so you can't buy it.

Go on, you know you want to look... ;)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I'm still not gonna look at it!

I don't own any of the manga, so what right do I have to view it? Answer me that!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm not sure why it's such a big deal for you, you can't even read the dialogue or anything. And it's not like it's encouraging you to not buy the manga. But to each his own I guess. 8)

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Sorry if its been covered before, but could someone explain to me whats been done to Guts' brand, and why?

From page ten of 206:
brand.jpg

Top Bottom