Berserk wallpaper that I made

Not the greatest, but I thought I'd post it anyways. It is my first attempt at making one.

http://hotarubi.net/junk/berserk.gif

Enjoy. ^^

CnC

Ad Oculos
for a first attempt its very good. I'm adding it to my wallpaper rotation folder :)

I like the curving lines you put on parts of it. They're present but they don't dominate the pic. I like it.

I think the logo gets lost in the pic a bit. Dunno. Maybe invert it so there's more white?

Anyways. Good job.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's pretty cool, I like it.

I think there's room for some improvement in the composition though, maybe make it less busy on the sides and fill the black space in the center? Just random thoughts.

I tried to leave a little space blank for icons. I agree that it is too busy... it is why I stopped towards the middle. XD

http://hotarubi.net/junk/berserk-cnc.gif

Here is a version with a white logo. Do you think it looks better, or did you mean that I should make the background surrounding the logo white...?

Oburi

All praise Grail
I like it! Little Schierke in the corner gazing up at the sky is really nice. I liked the black lettering better and the calligraphy was really cool too.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Waychel said:
I tried to leave a little space blank for icons. I agree that it is too busy... it is why I stopped towards the middle. XD

http://hotarubi.net/junk/berserk-cnc.gif

Here is a version with a white logo. Do you think it looks better, or did you mean that I should make the background surrounding the logo white...?

My original point was that the logo gets lost in the picture. It still kinda does that. I think you'd either need to give it room to breathe or give it a color to draw the eye towards it. Keep in mind that if you do either of those things in its current position it will throw the composition off. Having a strong focal interest off center usually requires something on the opposite part of the page to balance it.

However this is assuming you're actually intending to draw attention to the logo at all. I still like it, just thought I'd suggest something.

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
well, i didn't really "make" this, a better way to describe it would be a hurried attempt to make a fairly satisfactory background for myspace. something where it wasn't completely impossible to read the text on the page.

blah, hope someone digs it, and if you dont.....we fine :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:
newbackground-1.jpg

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
I use a ton of icons so this doesnt work well for my current desktop. However just as an image I love it!!! Its really cool, nice work~ Im tempted to do away with my icons just so I can see this there all the time.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Serpico said:
If you're replying to me (im not sure) I was talking about Waychels wallpaper.

Yeah, sorry, just wanted to make sure the original artist was given her due credit. :serpico:

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
CnC said:
yea, uh.... nice brand?

Credit your source next time.
i wan't really thinking too much at them moment of posting. as far as crediting the source, but i definately wasn't trying to take credit for the coloration. in fact i pretty much blatantly state that "i didnt really make this" and was just creating a wallpaper of sorts. i get bored and make due with what ive got. next time if i decide to share, ill definately be sure to put credit where credits due.

Top Bottom