Episode 204

puella

Berserk forever
this is just a rough outline.

The Inoch(?) village:
A troll is eating some guy named Ted, who still  has a little conciousness though. Hanna, his wife stones the troll to save her husband. But it doesn't work for the troll at all and the troll attacks her(maybe tries raping her). Her brother plunges a stick into the troll. The troll runs away and rushes to the barn where a lot of trolls are gathering.
The sound of bell tells the villagers are holding a funeral for Ted  and Hanna's brother. Then Morgan appears with Guts band. The villagers tells Morgan the trolls took Hanna and killed her brother. Morgan introduces Guts band to the chief and the villagers are surprised to see there are a boy and an elf.
but there is no witch who is so important to them.
Seeing Caska and Farnese, they suspect either of them is a witch. when Morgan introduces Schierke hiding herself behind Guts' back, she hesitantly appears to the villagers.
The witch they have been waiting for so much is a mere child!
The villagers disappointed sarcastically say to Morgan "are you joking now?" Then a priest of that village enters. He says " we can't cope with this situation even if we depend on ridiculous superstition like witch's magic. we'd better keep calm for ourselves" and says to Guts "please, just leave. this is a trial god gives us. Only the prayer is the best way we can do now"
Farnese tries to talk with the priest but Serpico stops her because  they may be chased by soldiers because of the happening in Albion. At that moment, there comes a noisy sound, which is being made by Caska pounding the coffins.
Stopping Caska, Guts asks the priest if he can give Guts band a night's lodgings. Of course, the priest turns it down first but  he unwillingly has to change his mind finding Caska in monk's robe.

puella

Berserk forever
I guess the priest will be eaten by a troll and Guts will fight with big big troll in next chapter.
and is this village Niko lives in?
am I the only one much interested in this chapter? ::)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well you are not ::)
I don't why, their arrival to morgan's village makes me remember of the time guts and puck arrived at jill's village ... hum ... I want to see the following day and troll-hunting, how new weapons would change fights and so many things...

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I guess the priest will be eaten by a troll and Guts will fight with big big troll in next chapter.
am I the only one much interested in this chapter? ::)
It is always in the next chapter that the big fight will happen (and they criticize Vagabond) . You could be right about Niko however

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't she have the monk's robe when they left Godo's mine?
Oh yeah... She did. I just never really heard it called a monk robe before now, and I never made a conscious connection to it. Don't mind me. ::)

D

Drachenfels

Uhmm.... wasn't Niko's village the Mandragora village from the Dreamcast game? ???

And thanks for the upadate!

But you need a scanner!!! >:( >:( >:(

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
he was probley kicked out of his village, so he was forced to go to another.

And it was the only place that made him feel comfortable and wanted. The nun was kind to him and he wanted to be near her. Thats my guess.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
And it was the only place that made him feel comfortable and wanted. The nun was kind to him and he wanted to be near her. Thats my guess.

thats probley it. besides why would Guts go back to that village after killing half teh population.

Falco_Nero

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
(Coming out of lurk mode...) On the way back from my honeymoon, I stopped over at Tokyo Narita for 6 hours -- and guess what I was able to pick up there?

This is a bit of payback for all the scanning, etc. that others have done for my benefit; enjoy!

Link removed

puella

Berserk forever
YEEEEE HYA! thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks :D
God blesses us!
but can't we register this site? ::)
I mean "can we continuously get the chapters from this site?"
do I go too far?

** I bet you did enjoy your honeymoon. So Good! :)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
(Coming out of lurk mode...) On the way back from my honeymoon, I stopped over at Tokyo Narita for 6 hours -- and guess what I was able to pick up there?

This is a bit of payback for all the scanning, etc. that others have done for my benefit; enjoy!

Link removed

THANK YOU!

Top Bottom