Hi... I'm starting with a big doubt... (spoilers inside)

Marova

Well first of all i would like to sorry for my not so good english (since i can understand, but its hard for me to expres myself) :judo: :judo:
Then i would like to salute the comunity and its leaders for the grat job on this page, seriously its awesome very nice work....

and now, my doubt its about griffith reincarnation, because he is now the owner of the demon child's body.... but why we get to see this little guy with long hair??? its obviously a new form of the demon's child, so the big question is:
the beherit apostl, ate the demon child for the reincarnation, but then why was the millenium carnival taking place????? ( i thought that the carnival was for the reincarnation, and the demon's child being eaten was for this new little guy appearance) :chomp: :chomp:
:puck: :puck: :puck: it so hard to write this for me....

well i hope somebody can understand this and answer me... that's all

yanna!! :serpico: :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Hi...im starting with a big doubt....spoiler....

Hi Marova, welcome to SK.net. :serpico:

Marova said:
my doubt its about griffith reincarnation, because he is now the owner of the demon child's body.... but why we get to see this little guy with long hair??? its obviously a new form of the demon's child

Actually, nothing is obvious about it. It's possible that the Moonlight Child is Guts and Casca's child, but it's not sure. We know that Femto used the Demon Child's body to incarnate himself. We also know that some of the Demon Child's emotions still exist within Griffith. How the Moonlight Child came to be if he's actually the Demon Child, we don't know. And it poses a problem since we know that Griffith still has at least some of the Demon Child's feelings in him, through the body he uses as vessel. There are older threads containing discussions and theories on this matter, you might want to search for them to educate yourself further on this matter.

Marova said:
the beherit apostl, ate the demon child for the reincarnation, but then why was the millenium carnival taking place?

The ceremony took place because that's how it goes. There's a ceremony every 1000 years, and it mirrors a previous Eclipse ceremony, and a member of the God Hand can be incarnated into a corporeal body. That's it. The Beherit Apostle ate the Demon Child so that Femto could be incarnated in its body (well, he didn't do it for that reason but that's how it was "planned"). The Beherit Apostle himself perished in the process, just like the people that were massed in Albion and the "world" itself that was there.

Marova

Thank you very much, you really destroyed all my doubts( i cannot explain why because of my really bad english), and i would use your word and start searching on this forum... after all im jet a stranger on this dark lands :troll: :troll: :troll:..

again thank you.... :SK: :SK:

Well Welcome Marova. Yes, Aaz is the walking Berserk Encyclopedia to a degree. :serpico:

Interesting thoughts you had there. Your English was a little rough, but really not that bad. I have seen alot worse on the forum from native English speakers. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

- C

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Indeed, welcome to the board! :serpico:

C said:
I have seen alot worse on the forum from native English speakers.

Ain't that the truth...we even have a spell check at our disposal... :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Marova said:
Thank you very much, you really destroyed all my doubts( i cannot explain why because of my really bad english), and i would use your word and start searching on this forum...

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help you. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting information if you check our old threads out. :serpico:

C said:
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

My guess would be Chile. :SK:

Rhombaad said:
Ain't that the truth...we even have a spell check at our disposal... :schierke:

It's only a part of the human nature to ignore things that we take for granted. :judo:

Anyways, welcome aboard, Marova.

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.

Griffith Reincarnated retains the feelings of the demon child? I missed that! So will he look at Guts and Caska as his parents? Sorry for getting off topic...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Femto the Raven said:
So will he look at Guts and Casca as his parents?

Well, Griffith himself doesn't from what we've seen, but what's remaining the child inside him still views them as such and can interfere accordingly. You should re-read the manga if you've missed this, it's an important part of the story.

Top Bottom