Episode 203

As usual, I won't have any confirmation about all that until tomorrow...

Schierke (she wears glasses! ^^) writes something over Guts and Casca's brands so that their power will be reduced (I thought Flora would do that... if Schierke stays with them, what would stop her from doing that several times during the journey?).
And then, they're all given enchanted weapons!! ^^;;;;
Serpico gets a wind sword and a wind cloak.
Isidro gets a fire dagger (or fire daggers?) and something to repel Orcs (!).
Casca and Farnese get silver chainmails.
Guts was to get an axe (or maybe two?), but he likes his sword better (pheeeew -__-;;;). Schierke looks at the Dragon Slayer, and thinks to herself "hum? that sword...?" (huh? ^^;;).

They all leave...
... and they don't see that the Skull Knight is there and is watching them, with Flora (so he most probably _was_ the "friend" Flora was talking about)...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Schierke (she wears glasses! ^^) writes something over Guts and Casca's brands so that their power will be reduced (I thought Flora would do that... if Schierke stays with them, what would stop her from doing that several times during the journey?).
Guts was to get an axe (or maybe two?), but he likes his sword better (pheeeew -__-;;;). Schierke looks at the Dragon Slayer, and thinks to herself "hum? that sword...?" (huh? ^^;;).

They all leave...
... and they don't see that the Skull Knight is there and is watching them, with Flora (so he most probably _was_ the "friend" Flora was talking about)...

just wondering, what were the two axes sappose to do?

Welcome to the "Spell Market" !  ^o^;;

Could those "bestial" soldiers (see chapters with mule and sonia) in Griffith's army be actually Orcs? ^^;

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

http://www.geocities.com/transinsano/LOTB.jpg

That's all I have to say for now.

-Griffith

P.S. Don't forget to cut and paste.

http://www.geocities.com/transinsano/LOTB.jpg

That's all I have to say for now.
:D "Burger King - where all dragon masters eat!" Seriously though, why are you guys laughing now and when I made the same criticism before it was heresy?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
yes everyone loved so the current story arch with Flora... ;D (truly I don't know if laugh ;D or cry :'( )

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i'm pretty sure guts is gonna steal a silver chainmail to put silver on his blade to slay werewolves
i'm pretty sure isidro is gonna burn one or two forests by inattention
i'm pretty sure serpico is gonna fly or disappear and become weird .......
hum ... i'm pretty sure beherits are palantir, that's why SK eats them !

D

Drachenfels

They all leave...

I honestly hope you were under crack when you wrote that!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Lliugusamui

around the corner
perhaps such weapons are the only way to win in an ultimate confrontation against griffith ( considering berserk couldn't last 20 volumes more ... )
anyway that's still weird though explaned
each arc shows different things, it has been presented there too, the kakuryo is strongly present that time, so the fantasy is. :-/

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Very intriguing....I hope it ain't true.

They all leave...

Very cool! And about damn time he shows the hell up.

great chapter!
but Puck got nothing? it's unfair. ;D

---->Puck's blind defender

Flora probably gave him the Noisy Cricket when no one was lookin....

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

They all leave...
We can only hope that tomorrow is a better day. MMM Flora said previously that she was almost at the point of death. Could it be that Skully is what he seems to be, that is the avatar of death, and he went to take her?

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider

Tell you what.
As it turns out, Gatts sword may as well be already enchanted with some sort of "Subtle Brutality OrganGrind Spell". Hence the already cliched reaction
"oh - THAT sword is..."
"could it be...?"
ANd never we get the answer, same as Skully's encounter with Lucca, which was the basis for my Joan D'Arc theory...MAH. Axes. Might as well give em a dwarf.

As it turns out, Gatts sword may as well be already enchanted with some sort of "Subtle Brutality OrganGrind Spell". Hence the already cliched reaction
"oh - THAT sword is..."
"could it be...?"
Or it has slayed so many Apostles and monsters it's now "different".
Or it was made/repaired with metal found in Godot's cave (once inhabited by Dwarves, it seems... mithril?).
Or it's inhabited by Godot's spirit.
Or...
ANd never we get the answer, same as Skully's encounter with Lucca
There wasn't necessarily a deep meaning to Skully's line, you know?... ^^;

Am i the only one happy with this episode? :-/ I think the enchanted weapons are going to be a plot device to bring the rest of the group's abilities closer to Guts'.

Remember the weak Apostle Guts fought in Volume 14, where he got the Dragonslayer? His original sword was useless. Even though some of his companions may be very good at fighting( Serpico, for example ), they'd be unable to hurt Apostles with their normal weapons.
As a result, any Apostle fights would involve everyone watching Guts fight by himself.

Now though, they'll be able to play an active role in future battles. And I know i'm looking forward to seeing Guts and Serpico fighting Apostles side by side. ;D

Top Bottom