Do you think Guts will ever fight against the 4 angels

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
I sure hope he does..more storyline perhaps and just ending the story with him killing Griffith doesnt really accomplish anything in the sense that Gatts will still be haunted by the spirits..so either gatts and Caska both die -no more people with marks so no more evil spirits :( or just kill all the angels and be done with it.. :-* But i seriously doubt the story will end like that...maybe an open-ended ending .... ???

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Glad to see you bakenoko ! :-*

I don't think there will be an open confrontation with the God Hand, but surely Guts is gonna fight against Griffith

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Guts won't be the one to bring down the God Hand, thats beyond his limits. No, the God Hand hand will be defeated by something else....

Thats what I hope anyways.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
it seems that nobody knows or can expect what will happen at the end but one thing is for sure : WE ALL WILL BE SURPRISED!O_O

Lliugusamui

around the corner
yep !
can't wait to see the upcoming chapters of berserk ...
imagine if you were ten years old more ... what about berserk ?

D

Drachenfels

yep !
can't wait to see the upcoming chapters of berserk ...
imagine if you were ten years old more ... what about berserk ?

I would be an old fart and with one leg in my grave.

Anyway, Guts and SK will beat the God Hand up. And they will bang Slaan.

maximus

I would be an old fart and with one leg in my grave.

Anyway, Guts and SK will beat the God Hand up. And they will bang Slaan.
guess u meant Slann... ;)

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
yeah slann is a pretty hot b%^&#* ;D. Its just interesting to have gatts fight them..dont people want to see what kind of powers they have? We already know one of void's powers (redirect attacks) ..it will be amusing to see Gatts chasing around those two flying dorks :D

maximus

yeah slann is a pretty hot b%^&#* ;D
yeah...she definetely of represents the feeling of "lust"!O_O
Its just interesting to have gatts fight them..dont people want to see what kind of powers they have? We already know one of void's powers (redirect attacks) ..it will be amusing to see Gatts chasing around those two flying dorks :D
i m afraid guts d have not a chance so far :(
so i guess it won t be that amusing for me seing guts being beat up by those freaks.
however i still believe, that one day... 8)

D

Drachenfels

yeah slann is a pretty hot b%^&#* ;D. Its just interesting to have gatts fight them..dont people want to see what kind of powers they have?

Maybe Slaan has some "La Blue Girl"-powers? :p

Gael

Angry? i thought this is how every one smiles?
Do you think that a character/s will ever be introduced into the story that could stand up against God hand?
I think that they are like the figures in all religion, they are not the type of people that you can just "beat up" Even if Berserk has some semblence of a happy ending, i.e by some miracle both Caska and Gutsu survive, which would be good to see, it would kind of ruin the tone that manga has preivously set if some one came out of no where and killed the god hand.
seems to me like we're stuck with them.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
that character appeared since vol 1 : Guts
don't forget, he's in the interstice and with his beherit (and help from who knows ) he might kill the Five .^^

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Guts, Griffith, Skull Knight, Flora, Casca, Zoddo...

I’m not saying they’ll be the only participants, just most likely. And maybe only humanity itself can truly destroy idea.

-Griffith

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I think that Flora and Skully will take on Godhand (hopefully without Flora breaking her hip), and Guts will take out Griffith, possibly with Zoddo's help (very cool image).

And both would happen at the same time, so it'd be like one page Skully and Flora, another Zoddo and Guts.

Well thats what I think, anyway.

Gael

Angry? i thought this is how every one smiles?
There's a thought, if the idea was created humanity it would only be fitting that they be one to destroy it, there fore with the decline or disappearance of the idea i guess God hand would have no god and would also dissappear, i mean would they really want to call themselves just hand?......sorry bad joke, but i mean it about the rest the hand bit was just to hard to resist

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I think that Flora and Skully will take on Godhand (hopefully without Flora breaking her hip), and Guts will take out Griffith, possibly with Zoddo's help (very cool image).

And both would happen at the same time, so it'd be like one page Skully and Flora, another Zoddo and Guts.

Well thats what I think, anyway.

Zoddo can't be with Guts, to my humble opinion. I don't know whether I'm ... understandable ;) but I think Zoddo is definitively enthralled to Griffith.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Zoddo can't be with Guts, to my humble opinion. I don't know whether I'm ... understandable ;) but I think Zoddo is definitively enthralled to Griffith.
But what if Griffith was with Guts? ^_^

-Griffith

Lliugusamui

around the corner
But what if Griffith was with Guts? ^_^

-Griffith

Do you really think Guts could be that mature and report his revenge to slay the God Hand ? For now, he couldn't, but things hange and we see him evoluate in this way, maybe ... if Rickert was already with Griffith this alliance could be easier !

Top Bottom