Farness, serpico ,isidro didnt get branded?

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
I am just curious on how come they werent branded during the eclipse or the eclipse did not include them since they were fighting off the monsters? It was just a little odd... thanks

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I am just curious on how come they werent branded during the eclipse or the eclipse did not include them since they were fighting off the monsters? It was just a little odd... thanks

well i don't know maybe because they weren't there.

P.S. read the FAQs.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
well i don't know maybe because they weren't there.

P.S. read the FAQs.

Yeah, only people who are sacrificed get those brands.  Serpico, Farnese, and Isidro weren't sacrificed or even present at the eclipse.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

The sacrifice at the Eclipse only involved the Hawks army, that occured in Volumes 12 and 13. Serpico and Farneze were members of the Knights of the Holy Iron Chain. They first appeared in Volume 14 and met up with Guts shortly after, though werent exactly friendly with him at that time.

bakaneko

I know that. But there was another eclipse (no?) at the castle-remember? the darkness eating people...

bakaneko

Then what was it? I mean its way too many monsters just to get Gatts and Caska....

Top Bottom