First Berserk Cosplay?

Damn that armor looks Great :guts: Where is the place that you order the armor from. I am trying to get armor of guts pre eclispe, i would also like some of that armor too :chomp:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
AnimeGoddess said:
I'm not good at making crap so I had this whole outfit cutsom made for him. I will be cosplaying as Griffith (Millenium Falcon version), but for next year's Anime Expo.

That armor looks good, you can tell the creator paid attention to details, it's nice. It would be cool if you posted pictures of your Griffith cosplay when it'll be done.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
That armor looks good, you can tell the creator paid attention to details, it's nice. It would be cool if you posted pictures of your Griffith cosplay when it'll be done.

nice. I think you should make the fake arm darker next time. And yes, definitely post pictures of the next expo.

Thanks for the compliments guys! :serpico: I had the armor made by a friend of mine, she recently moved and has been pretty busy lately so she wont be able to do any comissions for quite a while. She wont even be able to start my Griffith armor for a few months :puck: I will definitely post some pics when the armor is done though. :guts:

Maiku said:
Pretty awesome.

Married? He looks young. Though if you both like Berserk then it must be fate :troll:

He's 24, but he does look pretty young when he shaves lol.

CnC

Ad Oculos
was checkin' out your site and man, you bought a lot o' shit from that expo (including 2 berserk statues I'm kinda jealous over). And is that a real tattoo on your neck or a paint on?

The tatto's real. The pic was taken the day after I got it so it looks too vibrant in that pic. It's faded a bit since the tattoo healed and the dead skin pealed off, I should really take a new pic.

Tenro

...You tit.
An awesome tattoo, a friend who makes great costumes, and a relationship with someone who loves Berserk; some guys and girls have all the luck...

Great pics, by the way.

http://www.satyrnet.it/berserk/cosplay.htm
here are some very bad and some decent cosplay images I found

best ive seen so far, beside animegoddess' husband! :guts:
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5254/638844berserk20cosplay3xb.jpg
-hey maybe guts is destined to get a eyepatch :beast:
Arghh matie, there be treasure here!!! :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
here are some very bad and some decent cosplay images I found

That's nice, but they're all pretty much old stuff and well known pictures. As for the eyepatch, Guts actually wore one in the prototype.

I know I remember :schierke:
as for the well known pictures..
I used the search but I didn't find any of em :???:
not about to read through 10 threads.
But its good to know that others have seen them :guts:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Cosplay, while I would never do it, is interesting all the same. It really is neat when someone has a great costume, and it's even better if the person themselves look alot like the character they are trying to portray :) It's also humerous to see some of the more "simplistic" outfits, or the jokes, haha.

I look foward to seeing your outfit when it is done, AnimeGoddess!

Why do I always feel uneasy looking at cosplay photos? I can watch videos of guys having their heads cut off relatively responseless, but cosplay just seems to be too much for me. I'm going to cry now.

Aside from my mental issues, some of those costumes are pretty good.

aksaC

Sex'n Swordplay
Why do I always feel uneasy looking at cosplay photos? I can watch videos of guys having their heads cut off relatively responseless, but cosplay just seems to be too much for me. I'm going to cry now.

lol

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Gamma, welcome to SK.net.

Gamma said:

That picture is everywhere and has been for years, it'd really be nice if people stopped reposting it for no reason like if it was a brand new discovery or something. I mean Ramen4ever posted it 7 messages ahead, and I already told him it was old then. And that was 9 months ago. Please read threads before replying to them in the future.

handsome rakshas said:
Hey, I think he did a decent job! He looks fine, whats the problem?

The problem is the same, in my opinion, as alot of other people in cosplay that I have seen and been to. I've been to just a few, and they were all the same. There were two kinds of cosplay people dressed up, and they are as follows:

1) Let's just put on somehting that looks like the character and yAy! (kinda of like Halloween)

2) They really try to step into the character, even if they don't really look exactly like the character

Number 2 is always so much better, and that guy definitely wasn't a number 2. No offense to him, I'm sure it was fun, just not my cup of tea. :serpico:

- C

Top Bottom