Chinese readers come here!

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
It seems many of you wants to find a place to get berserk (or maybe perhaps other anime titles) but dont know where to get...Well for the translation of berserk in Chinese i know a great site (that i have spent hundreds of dollars on) that has them. That site updates weekly/bi-weekly and its very up-to-date with issues... Hikaru no go 17 just came out a week or so ago... Anyway, the site is http://www.chineseonline.com and follow the manga link etc...there is even an english book listing section but its not as up-to-date as the chinese (bi/tri weekly) section. Plus that site has a huge selection of titles from old ones like city hunter to new titles like Crest of the stars/ chobits.. if I dont drive 2 hours to flushing to pick up my berserk/manga i order them online there.. Also their shipping is .50 PER BOOK so it wont cost you double the manga money :). they are pretty fast in delivery too.. about 1-2 weeks or so and sooner if you give them a howler before hand... hope this info helps :) ;D

bakaneko

well its just that some of you people are korean, german etc so i thought that some of the fans might also be chinese. Sooo i am just helping out a fraction of the berserk/anime fans here. I am sure not all fans here only knows how to read english/japanese

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?
You are not Japanese! You are not a Tanaka!

You taught me to use any technique that works. To never limit myself to one style. To keep an open mind!

Why?

To honor you, Shidoshi.

Many Chinese language and English capable individuals whether here in Oz or elsewhere, so this is useful info indeed and you were right to post it here - even if your speil does make it sound as though you work for the company ;-).

Namirrha

bakaneko

no i dont work for the company... I just order from them a lot and I wouldnt get my mangas as often as I do if i werent able to....I need to make a two hour trip to flushin NY to get my mangas...

Top Bottom