Hi, i'd just like to know...

thesaintofkiller

Look ! It's Femto !!!
Well, being a fan of Berserk and wanting to be accepted by fellows such as you ;), I recently decided that i wanted buy the whole serie of berserk (or just the volume 23, but that we will see if i can sell my dreamcast ;D). Anyway, i accidently fell discovered that site ;) (btw, thanks to the peolple doing Skullnight.net ;D) http://www.aclimatesolution.com/.

Anyway, MY questions (yeah yeah, i'm getting to the point people :eek:) is this : is this site reliable ??? And if so, anyone ever preordered from Canada ??? And finally, (here it comes ::)), how good exactly are their translations ??? (and when you receive them, are they apart the manga, or do they make the translations ala the BAD BAD :-/ people who translated them on the net and put them on every share program ???

Anwyway, you people are the best ;D

Oh and i'm looking foward to discuss with you peoples of Berserk in the future 8)

see ya, you bunch of fellow Berserk lovers :p

Can't say that I've ever ordered from Canada, but Acclimate have been more than up to the task of getting orders here to Australia in a timely fashion, so...

Re your other questions, see the Volume 23 thread.

No, you've done nothing wrong ^_^.

The guys, myself included, were just somewhat surprised at your use of smileys; some may even say excessive use, but that's a personal preference thing I suspect.

Namirrha

Top Bottom