Dark Horse Releases

Why does it take Dark Horse so long to release a new volume of Berserk??? They should try and keep up with Kentarou Miura as best as they can... I wish I could read past volume 5...

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well aside from the fact that it takes time to translate and get the approval of miura, i dont think they would release all 27 volumes in one month.

DemonX said:
Well aside from the fact that it takes time to translate and get the approval of miura, i dont think they would release all 27 volumes in one month.

They wouldn't have to bring out all 27 volumes in one month, but one volume a month would be much better...

God damnit they are taking to long, aren't horses suppose to be fast? 3 freekin months between each one (approx.) by the time they get to vol 12 a year will pass AND 5 YEARS TILL THEY GET TO VOL 27 (if they continue like this) we should write to them or something

Shut up, no one cares. You have SK.net's translations and scans. Hell, most of you even have scanslations. Just be patient and quit acting like little children. If you want manga that bad, print your scanslations and put it all together.

I got the scanlations. I don't feel ashamed at that. I've also got the first 4 volumes released by darkhorse. Heh, I'm the one who emailed darkhorse and brought the news to people here that they intended to bring over the whole series past the first three volumes. I just hope darkhorse switches it over to bimonthly.

dwarfkicker said:
I got the scanlations.  I don't feel ashamed at that.  I've also got the first 4 volumes released by darkhorse.  Heh, I'm the one who emailed darkhorse and brought the news to people here that they intended to bring over the whole series past the first three volumes.  I just hope darkhorse switches it over to bimonthly.

Second.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
dwarfkicker said:
I just hope darkhorse switches it over to bimonthly.
Agreed, just that one month difference, would change six years to get to the current point(vol.28) in the manga down to only four. But, I suppose we should be thankful that we do not have to wait Eight months in between Volumes. ;D

I emailed them like four different times concerning different areas. One of them was their release schedule. They said that if sales continue to do well they will attempt a bimonthly release schedule.

Like I stated in my first post in this topic, the one was about them licensing more. Second post pertained to my second email, concerning the release schedule. Third email was about including the lost chapter which they said they would look into. And last had to do with the names of the characters which seems like they went the right with that one.

Jon the Madman said:
Shut up, no one cares. You have SK.net's translations and scans. Hell, most of you even have scanslations. Just be patient and quit acting like little children. If you want manga that bad, print your scanslations and put it all together.

Scanlations are horrible quality. Printing all of them would be a waste of paper and ink. Nobody is acting like a little child, except you. "shut up, no one cares..."

hehe ;D,

he pushed your buttons!,

quite amusing to me,

this is a message board, and you get hostile,

and on your 3rd post no less,

that was his opinion, and what is yours?

i have very good quality scans, in fact here,

this is my book i made a while back:

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/my_berserk_book.MPG

and i dont want to act like a child,

so i will use adult language and say,

it was great of you to come here to see Berserk,

and on your 3rd post i would like to inform you it would be a good idea to stfu,

talk about Berserk or go away, to a far place, in the top of the forum,

call the "trashcan", aka, shootin the breeze,

i wish i was an enforcer,

i would take people who like to start shit and transplant them into the ban-can,

unless she has dark hair, beautiful face, all her teeth, a better name than aufond,....

and i would like to see dark horse come out faster,

but at least they are printing, yes? :D

- c

(did i push your buttons? you seem to be aufond of bullshit i might add 8))

10-4 said:
hehe ;D,

he pushed your buttons!,

quite amusing to me,

and on your 3rd post i would like to inform you it would be a good idea to stfu,

i would take people who like to start shit and transplant them into the ban-can,

unless she has dark hair, beautiful face, all her teeth, a better name than aufond,....

- c

Hey sorry I didn't mean to cause any harm. I was just stating that I didn't think that there were good scanlations of Berserk, cuz mine are actually horrible. I know, I'm new, so I will shut up. But I wasn't pissed or anything, I was just joking around. That guy seemed kinda pissed, but oh well, what do I know.. or care, this is the internet.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
nir085 said:
Hahahaha.
Slow down, Dark Horse, slow down and actually read the volumes before selling them.
Yeah, WTF....
[quote author=Dark Horse]....the growing favor of the king towards the Hawk leader raises the hackles of the king's jealous son, who plots to have Griffith summarily assassinated. But if the plot fails, the king's son will likely have to deal with Guts and his titanic broadsword, and the results of such confrontations are rarely pretty... or easy to clean up.
[/quote]
The King's son, I suppose they mean Julius, the King's brother.

Agreed, Reading the Vol, before they sell it would be a plus.

ya know what,

im impressed,

aufond, youre alright  :),

most people would go on for 80 posts of crap,

but you didnt, so youre cool with me ;D,

maybe we should all email dark horse at the same time to get our point across, eh?

- c  8)

10-4 said:
hehe ;D,

he pushed your buttons!,

quite amusing to me,

- c

8)<- -10-4

Jon the Madman said:

How patient would you be without at least decent scans? He is impatient but I would be too without scans or at least good ones. Also unlike other members he is at least a new person who is willing to buy the Manga, so people shouldn't be so hard on him.

DemonX said:
I really hate darkhorses summarizers...

They could not get the summery right for the last couple volumes too.

I read the last few from Darkhorse, whats wrong with them?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Sparnage said:
I read the last few from Darkhorse, whats wrong with them?

Bah, don't you remember? You participated in the dissapointment too.

I feel kind of proud though, because since I sent them an email to change their summerys and rewrite them correctly, they did  ;D.

However, Im too lazy to find the thread with this in it. Seach around the site and find it yourself.  8)

DemonX said:
Bah, don't you remember? You participated in the dissapointment too.

I feel kind of proud though, because since I sent them an email to change their summerys and rewrite them correctly, they did  ;D.

However, Im too lazy to find the thread with this in it. Seach around the site and find it yourself.  8)

Oh I remember Dark horses original volume 4 summary perfectly, in fact following your idea I too sent a big complaint to the company about expecting better.
What I mean is that there are now summaries of the first 6 volumes and they are all fairly accurate now, so I have no complaints.

Top Bottom