PS3 and XBOX 360

Goodbye to my couple of months old ps3. Some asshole possibly related to the woman who cleaned my house (no force was used on entry and last week when she cleaned it was the first time I lended her my keys to clean up the house while I was at work ) broke in and stole my ps3 slim along with some other stuff :@. Good news is they left my wii and my xbox 360 ,most likley thanks to the mess of cables I have in the back on my tv (This seems to have to discouraged them from taking my tv since it looks like they tried). I am thinking about replacing my ps3 as they left all the games with the exeption of modern warfare 2 which was on the machine. Anyhow if anybody ever goes throgh this same situation you might want to look up at this link:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pslounge&thread.id=609155

It pretty much tells you what you have to do to if you get your ps3 stolen and how to get a chance to get it back if someone ever connects online with it.
So for those of you who have a PS3 I recommend you to write down your consoles MAC address this makes the process easier to go through.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Sorry to hear that Elektro, something similar just happened to a friend of mine and he was so upset about it, I feel ya man.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ELEKTRO said:
Goodbye to my couple of months old ps3. Some asshole possibly related to the woman who cleaned my house (no force was used on entry and last week when she cleaned it was the first time I lended her my keys to clean up the house while I was at work ) broke in and stole my ps3 slim along with some other stuff :@. Good news is they left my wii and my xbox 360 ,most likley thanks to the mess of cables I have in the back on my tv (This seems to have to discouraged them from taking my tv since it looks like they tried). I am thinking about replacing my ps3 as they left all the games with the exeption of modern warfare 2 which was on the machine. Anyhow if anybody ever goes throgh this same situation you might want to look up at this link:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pslounge&thread.id=609155

It pretty much tells you what you have to do to if you get your ps3 stolen and how to get a chance to get it back if someone ever connects online with it.
So for those of you who have a PS3 I recommend you to write down your consoles MAC address this makes the process easier to go through.
No worries man, I'm keeping an eye out for your gamertag to show, sadly whoever has your PS3 they haven't gone online. But like I said, I'll let you know as soon as they do, or IF they do.

Thanks guys, it could have been worst all around they took a bit over 2k worth of stuff but they left ALLOT of stuff and some of the things they took can be replaced later on. Anyhow I am a firm beliver that bad incidents like this can do allot of good for example I have been procrastinating building a house and I have been renting so this last week I started taking the steps to start building a house in a lot I own and for a new house I am definitley designing the whole security system.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ELEKTRO said:
Anyhow I am a firm beliver that bad incidents like this can do allot of good for example I have been procrastinating building a house and I have been renting so this last week I started taking the steps to start building a house in a lot I own and for a new house I am definitley designing the whole security system.
Dare I ask, where exactly are you planning on placing the sharks with lazers attached to their heads at? :troll:

Nomad said:
Dare I ask, where exactly are you planning on placing the sharks with lazers attached to their heads at? :troll:

That be sweet :)
-
I need to assess what I dream doing ( House Automation using voice recognition and/or RFID with allot of silly geeky extras), and how much work, investment, maintainace it will take, finally figure out what I will end up doing (probably a variety of common sensors as well as the electrical lighting system connected a programmable logical controler and an interface to some touchpanels and a main computer with internet access ). .

Still I wouldn't mind implementing a security system that worked as a rehabilitation experience for whom ever dared step in uninvited, something maybe involving tear gas while a satanic voice screams at the asailant of how he is going to hell for breaking in to houses.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darklink286 said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-debut-no-more/59714
Looking nice! Hopefully somebody steps up to publish it in the states. :puck:

Saw this last week. To be honest it shows little amelioration compared to the Wii version (those are all cinematics, not the scenes benefiting the most from more power). Pretty cool for Suda51 fans who don't have a Wii, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. Be warned that the trailer's also spoilerish if you haven't played the game (showing most of the bosses).

Top Bottom