Getting help finding certain pages you can't find.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Well I'm starting this topic for people who are trying to find a picture or image (I'm sure it'll mostly be pucks funny moments).

I'm having trouble searching and finding the pic where puck sits on top of a beatle with a piece of food to make it move forward. Anyone know which manga number it is?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
SlimJ87D said:
Well I'm starting this topic for people who are trying to find a picture or image (I'm sure it'll mostly be pucks funny moments).

I'm having trouble searching and finding the pic where puck sits on top of a beatle with a piece of food to make it move forward. Anyone know which manga number it is?
I'm almost certain its one of the first 5 volumes... I'm at work and thus do not have access to my Volumes.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter's right. Its in Volume 15.
Specificially right as Guts is doing his DS+Cannon combo on the two bug-knight apostles (the mini-bosses :guts:)

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Thank you guys very much!

Something I also noticed is a pic where it shows Guts and his arm canon and he is all bloody. One of the very first pages... or first page even. He looks like a rockman character since his arm canon looks so huge here.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SlimJ87D said:
Something I also noticed is a pic where it shows Guts and his arm canon and he is all bloody. One of the very first pages... or first page even. He looks like a rockman character since his arm canon looks so huge here.

You mean that one?

Guts-Vol15.jpg

If so it's indeed on the title page of volume 15. And in the manga itself it's on page 143 (episode 106).

Top Bottom