Hard Candy

Did the girl in this movie annoy anyone else, to the point where you wanted the damn pedo to brutally kill her? They also never explained the girl's history or how she found out all that information. Overall, a disappointing film. Who wants to see a movie where one side is basically winning throughout the whole thing?

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I saw Hard Candy last week, and I have to say that it was a really enjoyable movie. :guts:

I understand what you mean about the girl being annoying, but I think that was the intention until you get through all the twists in the plot (at least that's how I understood it). Also, I thought that her obscure background added to her character more than anything else really, since it created a real Hannibal Lecter effect.

Overall, I liked this flick because it plays with the viewer's concept of good and evil. Besides, if you sit through a whole movie that relies almost exclusively on the interaction between two characters stuck in a house together, that's got to count for something! :casca:

I saw this movie a while back, and while i enjoyed it overall, there were instances throughout the picture where the girl was a bit TOO tactful. She was supposed 14?! Pretty smart and conniving for a fourteen year old. Besides that, very good.

Top Bottom