Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 9530 times)

Offline TheBranded1

• The Terminator
  • Of the Vortex
  • I'll be back.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2009, 04:44:39 AM »
So yeah... I'm working in a retail environment for 8 hours tomorrow during Black Friday sales. :mozgus:
Anybody else lucky enough to be working tomorrow in some sort of store with crazy sales? Or are all of you guys in offices/whatever? :azan:

I have no job, so I don't have any requirements to do anything, besides maybe buy something. Anyways, The food was awesome and at the end I had 3 shots of tequila.

Offline Oburi

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • All praise Grail
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2009, 11:40:29 AM »
So yeah... I'm working in a retail environment for 8 hours tomorrow during Black Friday sales. :mozgus:
Anybody else lucky enough to be working tomorrow in some sort of store with crazy sales? Or are all of you guys in offices/whatever? :azan:

I am...again. I'll miss everything  :sad: more tears.

Actually no, it is not sir.  :azan:

Actually it is. And don't frown at me like that! It's definitely up there, and to watch it on thanksgving with the family after eating all that great food ...

*runs away and cries*

Offline Aphasia

• Of the Nexus
  • ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2009, 05:28:28 AM »
Hey guy-Z! I'm glad you all had a good one, excluding Az I guess.  :judo: This thread kind of warms my heart, everyone seems in such good cheer.  I guess full tummies bring out the best in everyone. :) I took plenty of photos of my plate, I'll have to post my masterpiece later.  :ganishka:

Onward, to the last magic beast! Christmas! :O

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2015, 05:30:13 PM »
A little late in wishing everyone on the board - Happy Thanksgiving!

Are ya purchasing stuff that's on sale? Game bundles? Consoles? Electronics? Gonna wait for Cyber Monday?

A PS4 costs almost twice as much back home and so I might pick one up for my brother (the bundle with Battlefront is what he wants). For me - my only purchase is gonna be the new YA with Berserk :guts: after I leave work in a bit.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Tama

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2015, 06:32:39 PM »
Same, I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving with their family and loved ones. If you are going out for black Friday deals during this weekend, please stay safe! :)

Offline Grail

• Spanish Inquisitor
  • Falconian
  • Of the Vortex
  • Feel the funk blast
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2015, 06:39:15 PM »
Yeah, I hope everybody who celebrates had a great one! Now that we're officially entering the holiday season, I intend to spend lots of money on the following: gifts for friends and family, and lunch at the food court at my local mall. :slan: