Happy Thanksgiving!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Whether you celebrate or not, I love you all! What am I thankful for this year? To be a part of the best community on the net, the only one I'm a part of and damn proud to be!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Olay! I want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving, a merry christmas and a glorios New Years!!! May New Years march on towards triumphent victory in the war of the Holidays!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Like wise, Happy thanksgiving to those that are American and/or just celebrating for the hell of it!

Made my first turkey this year and it was fucking awesome! :guts:

Also made a Pumpkin Cheese cake... :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Happy thanksgiving guys, I'm working at the paper... :judo:

Actually had a fun story to cover today, where I ate with the homeless people at a church. They had the best fucking turkey I've ever had. When I asked someone who the chef was, so I could get the recipe, they said "the colonel made it." At first, I was baffled. Then, it dawned on me... "This shit's from KFC?!" She said it was from KFC and was DEEP FRIED... delicious.

No shit, best turkey I've ever had in my 25 years... and it was store-bought. There goes family values! :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Walter said:
Happy thanksgiving guys, I'm working at the paper... :judo:

Actually had a fun story to cover today, where I ate with the homeless people at a church. They had the best fucking turkey I've ever had. When I asked someone who the chef was, so I could get the recipe, they said "the colonel made it." At first, I was baffled. Then, it dawned on me... "This shit's from KFC?!" She said it was from KFC and was DEEP FRIED... delicious.

No shit, best turkey I've ever had in my 25 years... and it was store-bought. There goes family values! :troll:

I do hear that Deep Fried Turkey is hella delicious if done correctly! Looks like it was in your case! :serpico:

Just started work a little while ago and ate my leftover plate for breakfast.... looks like Turkey sandwiches are for dinner tonight, tomorrow and the day after!

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Happy Thanksgiving! Among other things, this year we made some tasty sweet potatoes with cranberries, pecans and rum. Yummy! Hope you all had a good one!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I'm bitter, my party hasn't started yet. :c The closest thing I've gotten to a Thanksgiving this week was when my mom made me eat a yam for dinner the other night. :puck: BLEGH.

Anyway, hope you guys had a good turkey day~
bush_turkey.jpg

Gobble gobble. :]

SaiyajinNoOuji

Oh yea... as a little side note. They dont have turkeys over here in Japan so thus when I started to cook it and showed my wife, she was pretty surprised by it. She took a picture of it with her phone and sent it to her mom!

mmmm im looking forward to my mashed potato sandwiches..... mayo, sharp chedder, and maybe some ketchup........ :isidro:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Happy Turkey Day, everyone!  Damn did Dallas have a kick-ass game today, go Romo!  I'm stuffed at the moment and loving it.  However, I will be working out tomorrow and it's not gonna be fun.... :judo:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Yum, my mom made the greatest potatoes I've ever had. Turned out she accidentaly put half and half [vanilla flavor] in the mashed potatoes and it turned out awesome. give it a try!

SaiyajinNoOuji

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Yum, my mom made the greatest potatoes I've ever had. Turned out she accidentaly put half and half [vanilla flavor] in the mashed potatoes and it turned out awesome. give it a try!
Vanilla flavor you say.... If I try this and it tastes like shit im going to go over to your house and punch your face. :casca:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Vanilla flavor you say.... If I try this and it tastes like shit im going to go over to your house and punch your face.  :casca:

Can't I just hook you up with a BJ from a turkey? How's that sound? Sound fair?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Woooo, I'm full! Enjoyed the Thanksgiving festivities at my nurse friend's home amongst a million of her family members. Got some pretty nasty looks when I had a huge turkey leg in my hand and I was eating it like a fat guy at a renaissance fair. Got even more dirty looks when I started sharing with her cat. Anyway, now that I've eaten I'll wait a little while until I can enjoy that bottle of Midori I got earlier. Peace to all.

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
mmmm im looking forward to my mashed potato sandwiches.....  mayo, sharp chedder, and maybe some ketchup........  :isidro:

You know I'm sick of you rubbing that in my face. One day I'll have a taste! But I'm too lazy to make one, ask your wife if she'll send me one in the mail.

SaiyajinNoOuji

handsome rakshas said:
Woooo, I'm full! Enjoyed the Thanksgiving festivities at my nurse friend's home amongst a million of her family members. Got some pretty nasty looks when I had a huge turkey leg in my hand and I was eating it like a fat guy at a renaissance fair. Got even more dirty looks when I started sharing with her cat. Anyway, now that I've eaten I'll wait a little while until I can enjoy that bottle of Midori I got earlier. Peace to all.

You know I'm sick of you rubbing that in my face. One day I'll have a taste! But I'm too lazy to make one, ask your wife if she'll send me one in the mail.
haha nice, but I tell you what I will take a picture tonight when I get home and post it. That way you can see what it looks like. I'll even throw in another of me eating the fucker down! :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rakshas, what the fuck were you doing eating with your family when you have ZELDA: TP sitting at home? Your priorities aren't in line, buddy :badbone:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Walter said:
Rakshas, what the fuck were you doing eating with your family when you have ZELDA: TP sitting at home? Your priorities aren't in line, buddy  :badbone:

Hehe, and get this. I haven't even tried the game out yet. My friends have control over the system right now. But I look forward to starting the game very soon, maybe tonight!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
It's actually turning out to be quite the fun day at work. The social worker bought a Wii for the unit I work on so I'm bowling with the cute grannies right now. They're having a blast! :guts:

Edit: That's scary, I just noticed two years ago when I started this thread I had just gotten my Wii, then shortly after I sold it. I haven't actually played Wii since then and it's just strange that it happened to be tonight. Thanksgiving shall now be known as "Wiigiving".

Top Bottom