Happy Thanksgiving!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Darklink286 said:
So yeah... I'm working in a retail environment for 8 hours tomorrow during Black Friday sales. :mozgus:
Anybody else lucky enough to be working tomorrow in some sort of store with crazy sales? Or are all of you guys in offices/whatever? :azan:

I have no job, so I don't have any requirements to do anything, besides maybe buy something. Anyways, The food was awesome and at the end I had 3 shots of tequila.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Darklink286 said:
So yeah... I'm working in a retail environment for 8 hours tomorrow during Black Friday sales. :mozgus:
Anybody else lucky enough to be working tomorrow in some sort of store with crazy sales? Or are all of you guys in offices/whatever? :azan:

I am...again. I'll miss everything :sad: more tears.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Actually no, it is not sir. :azan:

Actually it is. And don't frown at me like that! It's definitely up there, and to watch it on thanksgving with the family after eating all that great food ...

*runs away and cries*

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Hey guy-Z! I'm glad you all had a good one, excluding Az I guess. :judo: This thread kind of warms my heart, everyone seems in such good cheer. I guess full tummies bring out the best in everyone. :) I took plenty of photos of my plate, I'll have to post my masterpiece later. :ganishka:

Onward, to the last magic beast! Christmas! :O

A little late in wishing everyone on the board - Happy Thanksgiving!

Are ya purchasing stuff that's on sale? Game bundles? Consoles? Electronics? Gonna wait for Cyber Monday?

A PS4 costs almost twice as much back home and so I might pick one up for my brother (the bundle with Battlefront is what he wants). For me - my only purchase is gonna be the new YA with Berserk :guts: after I leave work in a bit.

Same, I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving with their family and loved ones. If you are going out for black Friday deals during this weekend, please stay safe! :)

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Yeah, I hope everybody who celebrates had a great one! Now that we're officially entering the holiday season, I intend to spend lots of money on the following: gifts for friends and family, and lunch at the food court at my local mall. :slan:

Top Bottom