Recap.  (new to forums)

Ironhorse

Death comes to us all.  How and when is my choice
Just registered to the forums today. You're all probably thinking "not another newbie" right ? lol.

Well I recently finished watching the anime and loved it. Read the timeline and a lot of the translations I can find on various sites. I was just wondering if you guys could fill me in on whats happened since the last manga volume (22) was released?

Also ordered the box and 1st disc during the past week. I think the last anime I bought was either bubble gum crisis 2040 or the evangelion box set. Its nice to see an action packed series after watching such thought provokers as lain and eva. Only wish they would release the next 5 discs sooner :( .

Lliugusamui

around the corner
what happens after vol 22 is put on the timeline, isn't it ?
anyway, there is threads of the recent chapters right here : you can find any information you want ( or almost ) !

Ironhorse

Death comes to us all.  How and when is my choice
I wouldn't know :(. If it does what chapter does the timeline leave off of?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I wouldn't know :(.  If it does what chapter does the timeline leave off of?

look at the news

-February 17, 2002-
The Skullknight.net Berserk IRC channel is official now! Click here to learn how to get to it! We REALLY need more members! Also, I updated the FAQ's Timeline today with events from 183-195, so now we are up to date!

there ! 8)

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
 Its nice to see an action packed series after watching such thought provokers as lain and eva.    

for shame! berserk is less thought provoking than eva!? i probably have spent more time figuring out berserk than eva -- the symbolisms and the philophy (if one can call anime 'philosophical') of berserk imho much more richer than eva.

woohoo! a post after 2(?) months

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?
I own all of Eva, but I don't like it nearly as much as Berserk.  Evangelion seems to focus and make you ask questions about society, while Berserk confronts the nature of humanity. Anno also states that he made the main characters openly weak and annoying, they weren
t meant to be likeable characters which can really get you wondering why anyone would ever like the show if they didn't notice the philosophical implications.

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
Well, Evangelion is a nice series, I really like it. But still, Berserk is much better for me. Better Characters, better overall story, I love just about everything Berserk has to offer. But hell, for me Berserk is better then any other manga/anime, so it's not hard to say it's better then Evangelion.

Top Bottom