Episode 200

As usual, I can't tell if the following was made up by some Japanese guys, or actual details about the new episode.
I can't tell _yet_, anyway. You'll have to wait 'til tomorrow. ^_^;

We learn that Farnese was freaked out when she saw the witch because she feels guilty about what she was doing when she was still a knight, and also because she wonders if she'll be "punished" for that.

Schierke appears to be a "mere" apprentice. She doesn't know about the brands at all.

On the other hand, her _master_ (or "mistress"?) will explain everything in the next episode.
(wouldn't it be funny if that "master" was... well... "a knight"? ^^)

It would seem that those that dislike Shirke will have to just get used to her kind being in the storyline.

__

Those golems didn't look like i expected them to. Score one for artistic quality.

indeed.    :)
I doubt it will be the case, but we'll see. ^^
Anyway, we'll definitely learn new things that may help us understand what the Skull Knight is.

("your god"? does that mean that they have a different one?...)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Awesome! Episode 199 and a chapter 200 sneak peak...surreal!!

Finally!! We are going to get some questions answered, looking forward to it!

Whoa!!! it sounds like the ch.200 is going to be very important. I wonder how the schirekes master or mistress is going to look, it think she will be an old woman who is thousands of years old and was there during the time when Gaiseric was king.

Episode 201 will probably be even more important.

:eek: I can't wait to learn everything, it's about time Miura started with the important things, because it seems like Berserk will end in probably two or three years.

CnC

Ad Oculos
depending on how long miura can delay... i imagine he'd wanna do something to make his 200th chapter more memorable... maybe it will be a "knight"....
here's to getting my hopes up (and enevitably dashed).

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.
still no griffith in next chapter, then? :'(

(ah I'm on an obsessing-over-griffth-period I'm afraid :p... mind me not)

M

Marcus

If something is revealed about the Skullknight, I think we all will be happy! :) But I can't wait to see how Guts and the gang get out of this one ;)

depending on how long miura can delay...
"Delay"? Delay what? Episode 200 _is_ out. ^^;
i imagine he'd wanna do something to make his 200th chapter more memorable...
It's not that important, in Japan. Sometimes, it means a couple of color pages (no, not this time, as far as I know), but that's about all...
maybe it will be a "knight"....
Well, if the Skull Knight is a woman named "Flora"... ^_^;

Also, I _hope_ it's a typo, but I just read that Schierke's Elf was named "ibarera" (in kana). How are we supposed to spell that in alphabet? ^^;;;

(a mandragora? ^_^;; )

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Well, if the Skull Knight is a woman named "Flora"... ^_^;
Hey, it might be! He does have flora wrapped around his sword ^_-

Also, I _hope_ it's a typo, but I just read that Schierke's Elf was named "ibarera" (in kana). How are we supposed to spell that in alphabet? ^^;;;

Hmm...

How about "Evarella"?

OK, so...

Serpico discovers the Golems' weakness. Schierke is about to use another spell, but she's stopped by her mistress.

Schierke lets everybody get inside. Apparently, her Elf (let's call her (?) "Evarella", as Graywords suggested) is supposed to keep an eye on her, as she's still an apprentice.

They meet her mistress, Flora, an old witch.
Morgan remembers her: she's the one who saved his mother's life 50 years ago (it looks like she wasn't any younger back then than she is now, strangely).

Flora tells a frightened Farnese that there weren't any real witches among all the people she killed. And even if there were, she wouldn't ask for Farnese _alone_ to atone for that sin, as it wouldn't have been just _hers_, but the sin of all the people who were serving the same god as her.

Then, she says to Guts and Casca that she's glad to meet "the branded ones", as she was waiting for them...

(there's also a mandragora cameo ^_^; )

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
EDIT: Wow! New icon! ^^
Yeah, that old Judeau one just got on my nerves. So ugly and pixellated. Hope you like the new one!

Then, she says to Guts and Casca that she's glad to meet "the branded ones", as she was waiting for them...

Excellent. Another Skully-esque know-it-all character!! Ive been waiting for a new scene like this for a while... well... a scene that will be in 201 anyway. 8)

Mandragora eh? Well... that makes sense given the setting.

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.
wouldnt that be funny if Miura went back to griff's dealings in 201?

not (just) funny, it would be gorgeous.  ;D

I think skully is more related to griffith than to gatts anyway -- or at least so might (shall?) be the (disclosure of the) truth around his existance (?).  

however, I have a feeling that we're a little too early in this arch of the story for skullknight to prompt one of his usual theatrical quiestionmark appearances.  8)

OK, so...

Serpico discovers the Golems' weakness.

does it have, per chance, something to do with those 'brand-like' marks...?

hmm... *wonders* ... wouldn't she be able to heal caska in some way...? it'd be about time I'd say... although I'm not sure if I would like to see her regain her sanity merely thanks to magics...

I hope it's just as cool as the beast cameo in ch199.   ;D

Vermillion

OK, so...
Serpico discovers the Golems' weakness.

does it have, per chance, something to do with those 'brand-like' marks...?

Lets see, maybe a well-placed polearm thrusted between the eyes or even total decapitation! Perhaps some garlic or holy water. No no, maybe its a silver stake through the clay heart.

Or maybe, just maybe Serpico suddenly takes Farnese by the waist, dips her and kisses her passionately!! At which point the Golems react with such horror and much uncertainty (much like the war-bred Zentraedi!!) that they run in fear behind the solace of the trees

OK I'm done, no really  ;D ;D ;D

Honestly though, their weakness could be fire.

M

Marcus

Actually, probably water since they are made up more of earth than wood. ^^U

Vermillion

Actually, probably water since they are made up more of earth than wood. ^^U

well, since it appears that theyre made of dirt/soil, wouldnt a probable weakness be "water"??

True True

I mentioned fire because they seem to have grass for hair and moss for fur. ;)

Top Bottom