Question about a Dragon Slayer replica

G

Genome

Hi every one.

I send few weks ago a pm to JigokuShoujo after watching the video she linked on a message. Her video show her room with all the anim stuff. In all her stuff I whell notice the Dragon sword (the sword of Guts) in real size. I wonder where it can be buy. If some one knows thanks for telling me.

See yoou.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It was custom-made for her husband to cosplay as Guts with.

You know, sending PMs then posting a thread seems a bit redundant (and I had to rename your thread too). Not to mention that you could have found your answers by running a simple search on the board. Please do that next time. Anyway, here's what she posted about it:

JigokuShoujo said:
I have a Dragonslayer replica which was made for cosplay purposes for my husband's Guts cosplay. [...] The sword is very sturdy, yet light enough to carry. It's basically made of styrene and plastic with a wooden stick in the middle and weighs in at approximately 6 pounds. The sword itself was commissioned for a little under $200 and was well worth it in my opinion.
JigokuShoujo said:
I had the armor made by a friend of mine, she recently moved and has been pretty busy lately so she wont be able to do any comissions for quite a while.

And the original post with pictures: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=6971.msg102720#msg102720

G

Genome

Aazealh said:
It was custom-made for her husband to cosplay as Guts with.

You know, sending PMs then posting a thread seems a bit redundant (and I had to rename your thread too). Not to mention that you could have found your answers by running a simple search on the board. Please do that next time. Anyway, here's what she posted about it:

And the original post with pictures: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=6971.msg102720#msg102720

Hi,

I didn't want to be redundant it's just that I post her the message few weeks ago so just wanted to know about it. Sorry for didn't chek first on post, I will do that next time.

See you.

Top Bottom