Theresia

albor

I'm going to kill you…
Does anybody remember the little Theresia (Chapter 8) who promised Gutts she would be going to kill him, someday? Where did she go? Do you think Miura forgot her?

Cheers pals,
Alex

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
She already killed Guts, and is the main character of the series. You must have missed those chapters? ???

She already killed Guts, and is the main character of the series. You must have missed those chapters?  ???

it was right after we discovered that Guts was a Super Elf-Man... man, that was crazy!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thats all well and nice, but how did Guts get his brand? And his arm sliced off? Did he lose it working in a shoe sole factory? Those can be very hazardous.

CnC

Ad Oculos
naw... its a new STD... a wierd brand appears somewhere on your body and one of your arms rots off

...he lost his eye running with scissors...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
LIke Shingles, only with demons and shit?
No, it’s more like the krabs.

Hey, do you guys think that Theresia will really challenge Farnese for captainship of the Brotherhood of Steel? I mean, she did kill Guts, but Farnese beat him with one stroke in volume 16 after his confrontation with mighty moth and the beast of mirth.

-Griffith

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
do you guys think that Theresia will really challenge Farnese for captainship of the Brotherhood of Steel?

Brotherhood of Steel? :-X Why am I thinking of the game Fallout all of a sudden??

CnC

Ad Oculos
Hey, do you guys think that Theresia will really challenge Farnese for captainship of the Brotherhood of Steel? I mean, she did kill Guts, but Farnese beat him with one stroke in volume 16 after his confrontation with mighty moth and the beast of mirth.

-Griffith

Well in order for Theresa to do that she would have to overcome Farnese in her uber-state... and i don't think could handle all those fire-breathing abilities without the head of Silatte, as we all know.

but hey... here's to wishful thinking...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Brotherhood of Steel? :-X Why am I thinking of the game Fallout all of a sudden??
I don’t know, why am I suddenly reminded of the tale of the colossal ass??

The reason it makes you think of Fallout is because those diabolical sleaze merchants at Interplay (by gaymers for gaymers, HAR HAR HAR) stole the name for their tepid little post-apocalyptic CRPG, along with any number of things from the Mad Max trilogy and The Postman (sometimes I wish they’d called this movie ‘The Mailman’ and cast Karl Malone, but that’s just me). Anyway, Interplay and their staff of thieving “gaymers” stole the name from Berserk to feed off its incredible fan base. Or Miura stole it from them, whatever.

Well in order for Theresa to do that she would have to overcome Farnese in her uber-state... and i don't think could handle all those fire-breathing abilities without the head of Silatte, as we all know.

but hey... here's to wishful thinking...
Have you forgotten? Trembler created Thieriesia a perfect replica of Sillatte’s head as a reward for rescuing his daughter out of the ice cave by baiting the Fishormen away with the Goat-Apostle’s severed "pride". Farnese wouldn’t dare try her PSI firestormer attack once she sees the head, I think that will level the playing field somewhat. Although, if Farnese finds out the head is a fake, all bets are off…

-Griffith

CnC

Ad Oculos
Although, if Farnese finds out the head is a fake, all bets are off…

well we all know Farnese's intelligence isn't what it used to be once she ate Casca.. she might go for it...
however her body-guard, the serpico-apostle, won't be tricked as easily...

albor

I'm going to kill you…
After all of this bunch of "funny" answers, I understand you don't have any idea. Thanks, anyway.

CnC

Ad Oculos
After all of this bunch of "funny" answers, I understand you don't have any idea. Thanks, anyway.

...duuuuuuuuude... i never knew the back of my hand looked like...

...DUUUUUUUUUUDE

Top Bottom