Episode 199

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I don't know if I can be of assistance but the italian translation of chapter 179 pag 9 (that was published those days in Italy) tell:

Like in the fairy tales that the elderly tell to the children...

like it should exit for ever...  (with the meaning .it did exit  from the begining of time)

In that silence something lived

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
COMMON PUELLA WHERE IS THE CHAPTER!!!

\|'''""|/
/|,,|\ <---- my teeth

As a matter of fact..... where the hell is Puella anyway? I haven't seen any post from her anywhere. I wonder if she is alright........oh no :eek: What if the Korean Berserk publisher got a hold of her and she's behind bars as I type?!???!! OOOooooo nooooooooo!!! ::)

Oh well, we can only for hope for the best that she's at least still living. heh.

Puella, where are you?!?!?! ???

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.
I don't know if I can be of assistance but the italian translation of chapter 179 pag 9 (that was published those days in italy) tell:

Like in the fairy tales that the elderly tell to the children...

like it should exit for ever...  (with the meaning .it did exit  from the begining of time)

In that silence something lived

hmm... I think you mean something like:

" As in fairytales that elders tell to the children...
...as if it were the way it always should have been...
...in that silence, something lived.
"

?

roberto999

hmm... I think you mean something like:

" As in fairytales that elders tell to the children...
...as if it were the way it always should have been...
...in that silence, something lived.
"

?
The meaning is that, yes, thank you. You have to understand that I am not so good with English.

M

Marcus

Is it "Doc"'s/Erias's translation? If its not, would you mind emailing it to me so we could maybe get it on the  translations section, so we could all benefit? (http://www.skullknight.net/faq/section3/tempmanga.html)

I'll check :)

puella

Berserk forever
:)Re: Episode 199

I'm all right :)
just suffering from a bad cold *cough cough*
thanks for concerning.

Well, actually I myself don't know when I can get 199.
I know nothing. sorry that's all I can say.
All I can tell you is shipping is getting later these days.
I got 192-195 chapters within 2-3 days as you know.
but it's the history now *sighs*
So we should wait and wait :'(

M

Marcus

Poor puella! :'( I'm suffering from my damn allergies (first time in years however.. this is one bad allergy season.)

roberto999

But Olivier himself already did give us a little spoiler in date 12 april so cap. 199 had to exist. Even if Miura was sick in the last days by then he should have finished the issue and delivered for print.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
But Olivier himself already did give us a little spoiler in date 12 april so cap. 199 had to exist. Even if Miura was sick in the last days by then he should have finished the issue and delivered for print.
No ones saying that it never came out? Soon my friends. Soon. A little bird told me.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
[link=http://www.skullknight.net/manga/199/199main.html]The Little Birdy came through, after all![/link]

Page 12 is my favorite image by Miura in a good long while. You anti-fantasy people are crazy if you're not inspired by it. Looks like I have my work cut out for me in the coloring department  8)

Bring it on, 4 am!!!

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I have to agree with the gist of Isidro's last statement.

"I'm not sure whether to be scared or laugh myself silly..." :-X

Oh, and Puck's funny too. "Which dirtball will survive?" :p (hard to translate the pun...)

Thanks Waltuh! And thanks birdie!

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Now, I'll start the "Episode 200" thread. ^^

That's right, its due-date in stores is tomorrow, isn't it? Sounds like a good plan! ^_^

EPISOED 200 BIRHTDYA BAHS!!!11 -started by: OLIVRE HGUAE

BANZAI!!! ;D

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Sorry i've been so busy walter! :(

If you guys are ever in a bind again just ask and I'll get the goods to you asap ^___^ And yeah I couldn't resist doin' the cover... There's no way in hell that chick's 19 @_@;;

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Sorry i've been so busy walter!  :(

If you guys are ever in a bind again just ask and I'll get the goods to you asap ^___^ And yeah I couldn't resist doin' the cover... There's no way in hell that chick's 19 @_@;;

woa! :eek:

is that really icefall? you haven't been around for a long time man! stilly busy 24-7?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Cool! Thanks to you and the birdie!

Page 12 is my favorite image by Miura in a good long while. You anti-fantasy people are crazy if you're not inspired by it. Looks like I have my work cut out for me in the coloring department  8)

Yeah I bet! I can already imagine the sunbeaming through thick trees effect. Should look incredible in color!

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Yeah trapped_soul it's me!!! I'm still alive and still busy, but I lurk whenever I get the chance! (And thank god I still subscribe to YA ne ;))

And 420 good to see you here too! I've been here since the humble beginnings, but I lurk here even more than on my own boards! :D

When I get the next issue I'll be sure to share it all again Walter ;D

Top Bottom