Finally, Lost Episode Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Only because I didn't want to post responses in both of the Lost Chapter topics, and because this is much more direct, here you go: and English scans of the Lost Chapter.

http://hem.bredband.net/antfor/01.jpg

When Griff said "What do you want from me?!" I thought the Idea would say "The question is, what do you want from me?" Bah, I watch to many movies  :p. Thanks Franz, you're the man.

What i'm wondering is if they will include the lost chapter in the Dark horse version of volume 13. If they don't it will be somewhat disappointing

if they included the lost chapter in vol 13,

that would ruin the next multiple chapters,

thats why miura took it out,

and who knows exactly what hes doin, he might not ever introduce the chapter, thats always possible,

i think after the end of Berserk, whether it be another 25 vol or 25 years,

they should wait til its done and put out a special Berserk extra edition, kinda like the extra features on a dvd, but pack it with the lost chapter, miura notes, etc  ;D

that would be excellent and anti-fruity  8)

- c

Since the first time I read Berserk to now I have always had the lost chapter in the collection and I am glad, I found it to be a important part of the story that simply gave me more insite to the Eclipse, the Idea of evil and the Godhand.

I see it the same way as I see the Anime taking parts out of the Manga, which they deemed unnecessary due to time and keeping the story more onto the main plot, but still added more depth to the story because by simply being there. I don't understand why you would think it ruined it, but hey, I'm the kind of guy who likes to watch all the deleted scenes in movies I liked and waited 6 months to get the special 4 disc DVD of lord of the rings.

Anyway I'm glad I read it with the lost chapter inside.

Sparnage said:
Yeah, when you really like something it's just better to absorb as much about it as possible IMO.
Totally agree. For me its hard to believe that people rent movies then return them without watching deleted scenes and/or other extra features. I stayed up 2 extra hours watching bonus stuff for The Last Samurai the other night. Now thats worth 5 bucks rental to me.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Anyway, I figure that if the chapter wasn't included in Japan, US would certainly not get any special treatment (we get dicked in everything).

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Im confused. Is there somthing different about these scans? I remember the lost chapter scans (translated too) being posted up a while back. And isn't the lost chapter included in the hawks scanlation packs?

First Time I've read the 'Lost Chapter'.

One of the parts that really stood out for me is when Idea says "You know that this place is terribly human". Not even sure what is special about it, it's just one of the parts that stood out.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Exosus said:
First Time I've read the 'Lost Chapter'.
Wow, I've only posted them here twenty bazillion times.

Glad you new guys liked it though. And thanks Franz (I guess?).

But with the omission of the lost chapter, does it actually Idea will never appear in the manga...? Was this a part of Muira intention?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
But with the omission of the lost chapter, does it actually Idea will never appear in the manga...? Was this a part of Muira intention?
Volume 20, episode 163-165 "Shadow of Idea"

Walter said:
Volume 20, episode 163-165 "Shadow of Idea"

It's just not the same though.

I know they probably will leave out the lost chapter in the Dark Horse version, a bit sad but if you actually read it then I suppose thats all that really matters.

I

Italian_demon

Walter said:
Wow, I've only posted them here twenty bazillion times.

Glad you new guys liked it though. And thanks Franz (I guess?).

Hello,
Sparnage said that you put the custon name Paradise_Lost on my nick name cause you think as he says that i am: "the infamouse user Paradise_Lost" ??
How did this come out??
I had just one nick name registered for the first time the 19th of Aprile!!
Can i please have an explaination??
I love this forum and i'm learnig so much about Berserk, i think you can't find one singol Posts that is offensive or lacking respect to someone!!
So how comes that now you accuse me to be that guy that i don't know at all??
Why didn't you contacted me personally then??
Please tell me that i misunderstood everything!!

Well I'm asking you if you are him or not, I assumed you were from your custom title and this:

Walter said:
Paradise, old friend/enemy, you're thinking too hard. As stated, at a rather great length in your above posts, you clearly understand what's going on in the controversial 1000-year eclipse, but you're searching for scientific proof of events in BERSERK that can only be explained by, what Void would probably call, Causality. For example, "WHOA! HOW DID FEMTO SMASH THOSE BODIES 2-GETHER D00D?? OSMOSIS?!!"

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
Well I'm asking you if you are him or not, I assumed you were from your custom title and this:

in fact i didn't undestood why he said that sentence in the beginning, but at least he said that i understood some happenings happened in Berserk and to me it was ok....
I was very new at that time, and still i am really, i think it was you so nice and helpfull that explained the Eclips cycles, so if i was that one, would i make such a wrong theory about the Age of the GH members??
I feel bad now, cause i feel like i can't defend myself!!
For who cares to know i'm Daniele Mancinelli (Italian from center Italy), i'm studying my Master in biotechnologies in Norway, where i'm also studying English for the first time so you know why i'm not good at it. I love Berserk, Naruto, and Saint Seiya!
If you don't believe me this is very offensive cause i don't lie and i respect the guys here and i wish that they respect me as well...
I contacted Walter and i'm wainting an Answer from him, if i'm judged an Infamous person i'll leave this forum.... propably you won't miss much interesting anyway, i guess.....
Water is you are reading please answer as soon as possible!!

Bye

I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm not accusing you of being a liar or anything offensive towards you whatsoever, it's a honest mistake I made thinking you were someone else, and if you it turned out you were that person then it would just be interesting, but it appears not so it doesn't matter. Certainly no reason to leave because of a little misunderstanding.

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm not accusing you of being a liar or anything offensive towards you whatsoever, it's a honest mistake I made thinking you were someone else, and if you it turned out you were that person then it would just be interesting, but it appears not so it doesn't matter. Certainly no reason to leave because of a little misunderstanding.

you are a great guy and no, you didn't offend me or accused me...
You just read "lost_paradise" on my nickname, so what you said is logical and understandable!
I didn't noticed it before you told me!
But now that i notice it, i guess that the users here thought i actually was him!
Why Walter accused me to be that one?? Why didn't he contacted me and asked??
Why i suddenly find on my profile something i didn't put into without one singol message from the Administrator??
Can Walter please answer how is it possible that suddenly i turned to be this guys?
Puella if you read this Post please say how did i happen to know this Forum!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry Daniele, it's all cool, you didn't do anything wrong and nobody wants you to leave :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom