Nintendo Wii for sale

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Due to money problems and time constraints I am sad to announce that I am selling my Wii. It's used but gently used and I hardly even played it at all. Comes with Zelda and Trauma Center games and three downloaded Virtual Console games. Comes with everything in its original box. PM me if interseted. :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It'd take it off your arms but unfortunately it ain't region free, so I must pass. Sorry to hear about your situation man, I hope everything will be alright.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Sorry to hear about that, Rakshas. As someone who is also short on money these days, I feel for ya. Hope you get mucho bucks for it, though!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Yikes you guys are TOO damn nice! When I said I have money problems it means I have a few bills to pay and some Christmas presents to buy. I made it sound a little worse than it really is. I really appreciate the kind words and concerned PMs from you guys. There is just so much damn love on Skullknight, can you feel it?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
There is just so much damn love on Skullknight, can you feel it?

Sure can! :troll:

http://aazealh.net/Divers/Pucking_A.swf​

Credit goes to Griff and a friend of his, before anybody asks. Must be at least 3 years old, but I never tire of it.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
handsome rakshas said:
Yikes you guys are TOO damn nice! When I said I have money problems it means I have a few bills to pay and some Christmas presents to buy. I made it sound a little worse than it really is. I really appreciate the kind words and concerned PMs from you guys. There is just so much damn love on Skullknight, can you feel it?
HAHAHAH GOOD! Make time for PSO! THE POWER OF PSO COMPELLS YOU!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Sure can! :troll:

Credit goes to Griff and a friend of his, before anybody asks. Must be at least 3 years old, but I never tire of it.

There is no emoticon that can accurately describe my current facial expression. Genius.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Sold! Thanks to those who were concerned and interested. Sold it to a friend of a friend, wish I could have brightened up one of you Skullknight boys or girls Christmas. And a special thanks to Aaz and Grif for giving this thread...uh...sex appeal?

lol @ piccy XD

Anyway, good luck selling the thing. I see them being sold here for about 700€ on the internet auction sites. I'm pretty much out of money also, I had to buy gifts for like a 100000 people... Well, not that many but many nontheless :p

December:
X-Mas
New Year
7 Birthdays

Equals

Lots of Euro's :(

Top Bottom