question on vol 21-22

grumly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
hi i don't knox if someone already ask this (i must admit i didn't read all the topics) but i'd like to know why griffith has come back in the real world in his human form? He wants to achieve his dream (to have his own country i guess) but isn't he a god or something now? why does he need to be in his former form and to gather those knights?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
but i'd like to know why griffith has come back in the real world in his human form?

Griffith did not really come back to the human realm by his will alone. The egg apostle had more to do with that. It gave itself up to the dark powers so that its wish can come true; to make the world a better place. He wished for a miracle and Griffith was that miracle. But It was all 'meant' to be.

He wants to achieve his dream (to have his own country i guess) but isn't he a god or something now? why does he need to be in his former form and to gather those knights?

Yeah he does have some funky powers. And those demons actually came to him. Those Apostle generals were drawn to Griffith's power and in turn he got a big ass army of monsters. He also has any army of human fighters, warriors and generals which I think it was his own charisma that brought them under his command.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
hi i don't knox if someone already ask this (i must admit i didn't read all the topics) but i'd like to know why griffith has come back in the real world in his human form? He wants to achieve his dream (to have his own country i guess) but isn't he a god or something now? why does he need to be in his former form and to gather those knights?
God hand are spiritual entities, but the once in 1000 year reincarnation ceremony allowed griffith to get a fleshly existence again. Now he can sieze his castle. As a God Hand, he could only mess with Fate.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
And who wouldn't want that?  :D

Put it simply, Griffith wants to be out in the action and not have some lame desk job. Being a God Hand member would be too 'limiting' for the ambition he had all his life.

I think Griffith is still technically a member of God Hand. Logically, it would be stupid to choose having your own kingdom over being a demi-god. From what I've seen, Griffith still seems to have all his god-like powers, so he hasn't really lost anything. Except now, he can roam the physical/normal world instead of just looking out from the spiritual/demon world.

Top Bottom