Episode 198

Isidro has a hard time with the troll, but Schierke appears to save the day.
She creates some kind of barrier to protect Casca, Farnese and Isidro. The troll probably isn't alone. She then uses all kind of magic projectiles. ^_^;
Farnese is totally freaked out.
When Schierke tells Isidro he sould leave if he doesn't want to get killed, he gets mad at "the old witch"... but he then realizes that she's far younger than he previously thought (let's say his hands felt it ^_^; ).
It's now Schierke's turn to get mad, and she uses some kind of hypnosis spell on him.
When Guts and Serpico are back, Schierke is gone, Farnese is still confused, and Isidro thinks he's a monkey.
In the shadows, Schierke sees Guts and Casca and feels that there's "something" about them that seems to attract "the wicked"...

puella

Berserk forever
In the shadows, Schierke sees Guts and Casca and feels that there's "something" about them that seems to attract "the wicked"...

Does it mean Schierke is likely to notice their brand? ::)

D

Dare

I have a question
where's suppose that Gattsu an Kaska are travelling?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
She creates some kind of barrier to protect Casca, Farnese and Isidro. The troll probably isn't alone. She then uses all kind of magic projectiles. ^_^;

humm... i thought the troll would be with guts band, did i dream about it ?

puella

Berserk forever
Like Chewbacca? ;D
I don't think so Lliug. The troll can't be Guts' friend, definitely not.

I have a question
where's suppose that Guts an Kaska are travelling?
To Elfhelm. I think this board's FAQ would help you a lot. :)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Yeah it was mentioned, but I guess its not gonna happen.

When Guts and Serpico are back, Schierke is gone, Farnese is still confused, and Isidro thinks he's a monkey.

LOL...I wonder how long the effects gonna last on poor Isidro!! Thanks for the summary Olivier!

I thought the troll was with Schierke. Sounds intresting how Schierke has these magic powers I thought there wasn't going to be much magic in Berserk.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
When Schierke tells Isidro he sould leave if he doesn't want to get killed, he gets mad at "the old witch"... but he then realizes that she's far younger than he previously thought (let's say his hands felt it ^_^; ).

??? waht did Isidro do? what did his hand fell? ??? sorry i'm just stupid.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

a47.jpg

Poopsie shows off some of that awesome witchcraft! Impressive, no?
Meanwhile, Isidro assumes the position. ;)

a48.jpg

“Hi there, cutie.”

kuripuck3.JPG

“Uh…hi, my name is Phuck…I mean Puck...”

a49.jpg

Though only her second appearance in the series, Poopsie already has major "star power!"
HAR! HAR! HAR! :D

...oh God.

a50.jpg

Don't look into those eyes Isidro, she’s magically babe-licious!​

http://digilander.iol.it/berserkworld/spoiler/Cap_198.htm

Geez, I assumed that Isidro would come on to the witch long ago, or that they'd "hook up" as they say. But Miura already has Kid-Ro grabbing her breasts, during their first encounter no less. We all know which land of paradise Miura has on his mind. :)

-Griffith

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
More than a troll? Who could have guessed it?
Ah, bitter victory, isn’t it great? ;D

But, in the defense of those that supported the lone Troll theory (a little JFK humor), I myself couldn’t tell if you meant more Trolls like this one, as in a species (good idea, and correct as it turned out), or if you were implying there was another type of troll altogether, a really Elf-men like idea (the good and bad troll thing was the confusing part). Oh yeah, and were jerks. Now that that’s settled, when can I expect to see this chapter Puells?

I’m not nagging, simply asking. ^_^

-Griffith

P.S. Do you mind me calling you Puells?

puella

Berserk forever
Now that that’s settled, when can I expect to see this chapter Puells?

I’m not nagging, simply asking. ^_^

P.S. Do you mind me calling you Puells?
not at all, Gurifisu(I always want to call you like this) ;D
I think you've been busy planning to slaughter all of us.
198 will be here 4-7days after as long as you leave me alive. :p
it's different up to shipping time.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
One question, where are the scans for this, I tried that site, but it's all Japanese, and it won't download the stuff to convert it to Enlgish.. unless I am doing it wrong :-/

One question, where are the scans for this, I tried that site, but it's all Japanese, and it won't download the stuff to convert it to Enlgish.. unless I am doing it wrong :-/

The scans are not up yet and I believe that website is in Italian.

M

Marcus

Wow.. this is going to sound rather ignorant but which website? The one Griffith posts the pics from or somewhere else? ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Theyre never posted on the Italian page, and regardless, theyre not up yet. Theyll be here around (hopefully) monday-wednesday if everything goes normally.

puella

Berserk forever
let's see.
198 came out on 22. overseas shipping takes up 3-7days.(if there's no problem)
So we are gonna see the chapter "Thursday-Sunday".
this is the quickest way we have for now.

*** and here's my request for you all.
don't cut off the url, please. this is very dangerous for all of us, you know. we have Korean berserk publisher in my country.
they issue berserk in a certain comic magazine biweekly, which is 3-4chapters later than in Japan.
A couple of weeks ago,I found some careless person posted my URL on another berserk board. it shocked me a lot.
That's why I removed my URL so early.
I'll keep going like that for all of us.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
let's see.
198 came out on 22. overseas shipping takes up 3-7days.(if there's no problem)
So we are gonna see the chapter "Thursday-Sunday".
this is the quickest way we have for now.
Oh! Sorry, I didnt mean to rush the "release date", its just that previous chapters have been put out extremely early (mon-tues) My bad!! :'(
*** and here's my request for you all.
don't cut off the url, please. this is very dangerous for all of us, you know. we have Korean berserk publisher in my country.
they issue berserk in a certain comic magazine biweekly, which is 3-4chapters later than in Japan.
A couple of weeks ago,I found some careless person posted my URL on another berserk board. it shocked me a lot.
That's why I removed my URL so early.
I'll keep going like that for all of us.
Hehe well whoever did that wasn't thinking. I think most of us know how things are ::) hopefully.

Top Bottom