Episode 197

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
been an hour.
GEOSHITTIES LIE!!! >:(
Did you believe them? Everytime someone connect it "exceeds" their "allocated data transfer":believe me, I had other experiences with them.Only a MIRACLE can consent you to connect for let us say...three seconds?

thanks alot puella!!

but, is it just me or is Miura's style changing again? he seems to be defining Guts nose much more than before...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
but, is it just me or is Miura's style changing again? he seems to be defining Guts nose much more than before...
Sorta yeah.

Man!! that Isidro is awesome! He's a brave lad. I foresee he and Shierke hooking up!!!! However, that is if she isnt some 7000 yr old witch in a little girl's body.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
thanks alot puella!!

Where IS Wereallmad anyway?

CnC

Ad Oculos
thanks, puella.

guess you get to see serpico's pupils :)

this is a nice chapter, however i was a bit lost in the kanji.  Anyone care to summarize what was talked about during Isidro's flashback?

This is a cool chapter, the character of Isidro has become more deep.

hey sweet... 400 posts...

The only guys left to show up are Azan and Jerome.
I guess there's a good chance they'll meet Azan in Vritannis, as the Holy See is gathering an armada there...
As for Jerome... Nobody said he would show up again?

puella

Berserk forever
guess you get to see serpico's pupils :)
Miura must have visited here this time again. I.. saw... Serpico's pupils finally! :eek:
he is realizing what we've been talking about one by one like ranemaka said before. ;D

hey sweet... 400 posts...
so sweet to see your 400th posts!! 8)

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
maybe that's why nobody's nice in berserk... if they make that mistake, isidor beats the shit outta them & takes their food.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
maybe that's why nobody's nice in berserk... if they make that mistake, isidor beats the shit outta them & takes their food.

Well....yeah. Its a dog-eat-dog world in Berserk.

Jerome showed his mettle when he stood side by side with Guts at the rebirth. He's alright and would make a great addition in my opinion.

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
hey nice chapter

thanks puella

it seems that iserdo want to take his first hunt :eek:, he must have a good future in the story. ;D :D

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
Very nice chapter. Thanks Puella.

Is there anyone that is going to get a translation of this chapter? Griffith? What happened to that official translator girl you had around? lol.

Anyone? ???

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Thank you thank you thank you once again *grins*

Nope, I have not abandoned you, just are in such a busy place right now. Hopefully things'll work out in a few weeks...

:-*

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!
Does anyone know where I can get the TEXT TRANSLATIONS for Volumes 1-21?

Searched all over the net...and had no luck.

Can seem to find a translation for Vol 4!!!

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Where IS Wereallmad anyway?

*sneezes into his bowl of soba*

did I miss hte chapter already?

Hey! that right huh? He was hard at work developing that Guts CG. I wonder hows it coming along?

Powersupply faliure killed my comp, and I lost most of my CG stuff a while back T T. Haven't had the funds to get a replacement yet.

Top Bottom