Episode 197

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Powersupply faliure killed my comp, and I lost most of my CG stuff a while back T  T. Haven't had the funds to get a replacement yet.

aww man that sucks that you lost the Guts image. It looks so badass. How much and how long would it take to get back where you left off?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Is it only me or there is really something different between those two images?
a45.jpg
a42.jpg

The troll has an arsenal all to himself or?
And he has grown a tail too!

well, perhaps the first one could be treated as only an example of a troll, since the old man was only mentioning a troll. i dont think the troll really started walking on that same path when he just happened to mention it. the second one, of course, is the real one.

i dunno, just thought id at least attempt to stick up for miura, no matter how half assed it sounds in the end. :-/

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I am speaking about two different real trolls, not that Miura goffed. The fact that in 197 you only see one don't means that only one exist.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Who cares, they both have got more facial hair than George Lucas... give them a break man! :-X

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I don't know. But there could be a bad troll and and a good troll for example

Oh I see what you mean.....the Troll of Light and the Troll of Darkness. oooooooooo!!! :D

CnC

Ad Oculos
personally i would prefer that the berserk universe not go into a sub-plot of a good and bad troll.

I say there's one troll

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Man.....that troll is butt ugly. He have a face that not even her mother would love. He looks like a cross between Big Foot and an alien.

Top Bottom