Episode 196

Also, you may be glad to hear that they're about to cross the sea/ocean. Elfhelm may not be _that_ far away, now...
Ah, finally. I remember there was discussion a while back about possibly seeing a sea. Nothing came of it except the theory of a fish apostle race or something to that extent.  ::)

P.S. What happened to the wink emoticon?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Ah, finally. I remember there was discussion a while back about possibly seeing a sea. Nothing came of it except the theory of a fish apostle race or something to that extent.  ::)

P.S. What happened to the wink emoticon?

I think paradiselost or one of his goons went and stole it :D

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
When did Puck say this?

I dont think Puck mentioned where is was exactly but it would make sense that its out in the ocean somewhere.

My question is how the heck is Guts and company gonna fight against a leviathan-type apostle!!!! ??? Maybe they should stock up on depth charge-type explosives.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Puck mentions that it's on the sea in 187 when Guts asks him about it.

-Griffith

P.S. Dammit, I knew this whole Apostle that joins Guts' party crap would end up being a mere mention of an alleged troll-type creature (or a shadow or something, "Looke, ets CArkases' ghoust back form teh grave!!!"), curse those Japanese and their silly speculations! Hmmm, I wonder if it's that creature from 179!? ;D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Oh, Charlotte!
Why I get to think Griffith is more beautiful than any other female in the manga? ::) :p
perhaps because this is really a shojo (is it written so?) manga?
Besides the beauty of the devil...

Hi Guys,

Slightly off topic, but I was wondering whether 'Elfhame' or 'Elfhelm' are 'official', for lack of a better word?

Oh, and if not, I'd be inclined to rely on THE PROSE EDDA and go for Alfheim (or Elfheim) myself.

Namirrha

Slightly off topic, but I was wondering whether 'Elfhame' or 'Elfhelm' are 'official', for lack of a better word?
There is no "official spelling". I'm afraid we have to guess... ^^;
Before the name was first mentioned in the manga, I thought it was written "erufeimu" (or was it "erufuheimu"? anyway...).
But in the manga, it was actually written "erufuherumu", so, at this point, "Elfhelm" seems more likely... Even if, logically speaking... ^^;

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
perhaps because this is really a shojo (is it written so?) manga?

08a.jpg

yukino.jpg

kknj1.jpg

'fraid not...

Top Bottom