Episode 196

D

Dare

Thanks Very much Puella

it's good to know tha someone is worry for the poor people of argentina that can't get any book T_T

I believe this only one thing that keep me alive

D

Dare

wow that was my first post..... actually I believe thats this is like my initiation
it's fell like... like...
well I dont know what its feel.... if anybody know let me know

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Besides the fact that in one pannel Gutts has the TWO eyes open (pag.16 pannel 3)

i don't think so, his right eye is closed , his eyelashes are down whereas they're up the eye on the other eye
moreover, making a zoom on the eye can make apparant that it's closed

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Dare: Welcome!! *grins* and another country chalked off on out world map. Argentina eh? Well, we can't get the book over here in sweden either, so I know how you feel..

*ponders* heh... we should make ourself a world map and color every country where we have posters from... that would be enlightening. Just to see how much of the world the berserk fandom covers...

Well, I certainly can. I have doubts that it's a real looker, myself.
Wish I had more free time to translate this chapter for you kids this week, but alas...

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
OOOOkaaayy!
So, I'm downloading the chapter now, the surf looks fine ( 4.23 kbps, don't laugh broadbanders), and I can't wait to see it.
I'm cool, no need to worry. I'll just watch some puni puni while it's dl, even tough my eyes are focused on the little icon that goes 23%, 24%, 25% and so on.
Quite useless as a post, even tough the real reason is to to thank puella for the effort, and thank all the people that keep berserk alive.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
OOOOkaaayy!
So, I'm downloading the chapter now, the surf looks fine ( 4.23 kbps, don't laugh broadbanders), and I can't wait to see it.
I'm cool, no need to worry. I'll just watch some puni puni while it's dl, even tough my eyes are focused on the little icon that goes 23%, 24%, 25% and so on.
Quite useless as a post, even tough the real reason is to to thank puella for the effort, and thank all the people that keep berserk alive.

You got more than one subbed episode of Puni Puni Peoni??? *dies in envy*

ok ya fat babies, i changed it (though i meant to do it 2 days ago)!!!

but, you do realize you could have just PMed me with these requests? trapped_soul didnt seem to have a problem with doing so.

puella

Berserk forever
Well, page 6 was missed for fun. :p
Sorry,Farnese and guys~
Check it again~ :-X
http://myhome.dreamx.net/miendam/196.html

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
You got more than one subbed episode of Puni Puni Peoni??? *dies in envy*

Weelll, yeah, I've got two...
but,
are they really that hard to get?