Miura taking a break again?

bebpo

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread, but I picked up the new Young Animal today at the store and flipped to the contents page to see what page ch.196 of Berserk is on, and it wasn't listed. So I quickly flipped through and didn't see Berserk in there. I didn't check out the magazine page for page, because I already feel guilty enough holding YA in my hands especially if there's women around. So can anyone confirm is Miura mentioned that 196 wasn't going to be until the ~23-28th Feb. Young Animal?

thanks,
--bebpo

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread, but I picked up the new Young Animal today at the store and flipped to the contents page to see what page ch.196 of Berserk is on, and it wasn't listed.  So I quickly flipped through and didn't see Berserk in there.  I didn't check out the magazine page for page, because I already feel guilty enough holding YA in my hands especially if there's women around.  So can anyone confirm is Miura mentioned that 196 wasn't going to be until the ~23-28th Feb. Young Animal?

thanks,
--bebpo

He's reading all those comics he didn't have time to read earlier- No seriously. Souten no Ken is one of his Fav's!!!  ;)

Top Bottom