Episode 195

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Damn the truth of your post. Okay since youre listing the best of the American Comic Industry, its only fair that I list the WORST of the American Comic Indistry. But youre going to have to go here:

http://www.skullknight.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=berserk;action=display;num=1011943784

to view all of it. Cuz I refuse to turn this already sidetracked topic into a flame war.

puella

Berserk forever
really? I know it come out today, JAN, 25th.
Am I wrong?
but you know the 'date' is in the last panel of 194 chapter.
???

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*sniff* I made a long post her yesterday... and now it's eaten *sobs*

Oh well, have to be content with the fact that it seemed that I was right about the chapter contents for once...

American comics? Some old ones are good, new ones though... only the Hernandez brothers. But then again, that could qualify as mexican...

I just read japanese and european anymore.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
really? I know it come out today, JAN, 25th.
Am I wrong?
but you know the 'date' is in the last panel of 194 chapter.
???
Oh. So it is. I really am not up-to-date on when stuff's coming out since I stopped buying YA's. Ill shut up now.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
"A resaon"? As in... "_one_ reason"?  ???

Nothing permanant can happen.

Gotham was destroyed. It got better.
Metropolis was destroyed. It also got better.
Superman died. He got better.
Batman was paralyzed. He got better.

No matter how people modernize stuff it will ALWAYS revert to the way it was.

Don't get me wrong I have a lot of fond memories thanks to comics. I like comics more than movies or tv. But after awhile it gets dull. i can't get excited over the "hot new" writer/artist who's going to save the title. It's hard to pick just one.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I saw that one coming, but I just had it confirmed: no Berserk in the next issue of Young Animal.
Episode 196 is due for February 22, 2002.
Damn, only two or three chapters from a completed volume too (of course, Miura could be halfway through 24 by now).

-Griffith

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Damn, only two or three chapters from a completed volume too (of course, Miura could be halfway through 24 by now).

-Griffith

He's probaby reading Souten No Ken. That's why he took a break last time. ;)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
this is very very silly question but ehem~ Miura has a girl friend?
8)

I dont know if he does or if he is even married for that matter. Well, all I got to say that being in a relationship takes time and effort. If Miura gets involved with a special gal then I hope it will be someone from his Berserk staff....so they can work together in something they love doing :)

I dont know if he does or if he is even married for that matter. Well, all I got to say that being in a relationship takes time and effort. If Miura gets involved with a special gal then I hope it will be someone from his Berserk staff....so they can work together in something they love doing
Two words: Yoko Ono. (and yes, it's a coincidence that she's Japanese)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Yeah, I used to be really into American comics but it was more of an equivalent of shounen manga for me because I was younger and into just action. I know publishers like Dark Horse release a lot of adult level "graphic novels" but I've been out of the loop for a while. Does anyone have any recommendations ? It sure would be nice to read a comic of quality in the native language...
Try "Dampyr" pubblished by Sergio Bonelli editore. But I do not think you will be able to find it in the States

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Thanks a lot puella !!

Griffith is incredibly beautiful with the ghosts
I'd like it even more if i could read japanese ( woe to me ... :'( )

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Alright...Thanks a bunch Puella!!!

Page 4 was simply powerful and touching!!

btw...that shooting star on page 15 is very ominous. I think something has been set in motion that Griffith will not expect. What does the text say??

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Wow!! As usual, I get excited when the next chapter comes out.

Thanks again Puella.

Why is Mule crying about?

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?
I love Berserk so much. Its just great, Griffith is there in all his glory and whatnot and then it ends with Guts getting ready to fight. It gets my adrenaline pumping...its like...Griffith is this great person but its still undeniable, he raped Caska and killed all of the band of the Hawk. Guts vs. the World.

Top Bottom