Re: 194 quick summary

*grins*

Wide Evil grin actually... agh, swedish? Nope, the swedish would be:

*flin*
*asgarv*
*hånler*
*skrattar*
*fnitter*

hmmmm... I guess those are the most common... we don't use the W letter much here. Almost never actually. It's grouped together with the letter V in the dictionary. I guess there's just some fancy names that uses it.

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!

I'm starting to like this Granbeld character already. He doesn't seem like a evil guy.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

We got a good link with Walter's help.

http://myhome.netsgo.com/miendam/194.htm

and Folks, the rest of the chapter is to be uploaded within today. Be sure to check it LATER!

Very cool guys! Thanks for the awesome scans!!

Where are 15-18 btw??

I need my Berserk fix!!! ;D

We got a good link with Walter's help.

http://myhome.netsgo.com/miendam/194.htm

and Folks, the rest of the chapter is to be uploaded within today. Be sure to check it LATER!

That being the first time I've seen the entire chapter.........how friggin' weird is that.  The girl seems to be pretty cool about almost being eaten alive by some hideous monster.

Thanks for the scans! That was a cool chapter it was cool to see Locus and Grunveld without there helmets and to see them speaking to Sonia and Mule.

Pretty cool chapter, just got a chance to look it over (thank you, Puella!).  Page 15 is probably my favorite.

Grunbeld: She is our master's guest.  Touch her and you'll be dealing with me.

Apostle: It was a joke!  Just messing around a little...

Grunbeld: I don't like jokes.

;D  Grunbeld forever!

So it turns out he's a former Tudor warrior of at least 10 years...wonder if he was at the battle with Boscogne and saw Guts' fight?  Mule said he heard he had been killed, though...hmm.  
Grunbeld calls her as the 'holy girl' of some sort for the Hawks?  He's certainly addressing her like one...
Page 18's little pic of Grunbeld getting pissed is great  ;D
I guess not a terribly event-laden 19 pages...a lot of background mostly.  Still liked it though.  195 is this week in Japan, right?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Its a trip to see that small comical part in this chapter, sort of lowers the tension a bit....but Zodd puts and end to that really fast!! ;)

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

hey it's been a long time since my last post :)

this chapter got arabic sentence that's interesting
the first words make sense but the last two words don't make sense

it go like this la! la takom be al ta'arjooh al heesan

it must been like this la! la takom be al ta'arjooh ala al heesan

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

just seen the second sentence this one is good it make sense ;D wish they make it all arabic so I can read it

CnC

Ad Oculos

So what does that Arabic mean in English?

its cut off arabic

i'd assuming japanese to the left is its translation... from what little i get of it he's instructing archery, but of course, i'm probably wrong :)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

Hey Achmed! *grins* Now here's the upside of an international message board... is there any language we can't handle here?

Please... tell us what he is saying. ;D

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

in the first one he order the archer to stay balanced on the horse and the second he order him to keep the horse calm that what the arabic sentences mean in english I don't know about the japanese

in the first one he order the archer to stay balanced on the horse and the second he order him to keep the horse calm that what the arabic sentences mean in english I don't know about the japanese
It's pretty much the same thing in Japanese.

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

::It's pretty much the same thing in Japanese.

woow Great :) it seems that there is arabs working with miura's team now :D

::sweet

yeah that's really sweet ;)

Top Bottom