Berserk Xmas present

So I got this in my stocking today from my wife. She bought the hat and her friend sewed the brand =) (got a couple BK games too haha)

hat.jpg

Thanks guys, it was her favorite gift this year. She hid it in the stocking too. Anyone else get anything Berserk related for Christmas?

grendelrt said:
Anyone else get anything Berserk related for Christmas?

I got myself 2 'mint & unopened' glow-in-the-dark skullknights which arrived broken just before Xmas, which I have had to send back to Belgium. They have one left so are going to replace the one, and refund me on the other (hopefully).

Not quite what I wanted for Christmas though :judo:

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
One of my buddies actually gave me a Kuri Puck figure, pretty cool little surprise out of the blue. My sister picked up the DH release of volume 13 for me, which I had neglected to go out and pick up myself. Merry Berserksmas!

Grovel said:
I got myself 2 'mint & unopened' glow-in-the-dark skullknights which arrived broken just before Xmas, which I have had to send back to Belgium. They have one left so are going to replace the one, and refund me on the other (hopefully).

Not quite what I wanted for Christmas though :judo:

Awwwww man thats terrible :( Thats the one thing that always makes me cringe is waiting for statues to arrive in the mail. I just hope they dont come broken. My last two AoW statues came with pieces broken :/

Top Bottom