Episode 280

Judo

Midlands finest

Title: 大侵攻(2) - Great Invasion (2)

Preview-07v02.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting it, Judo. I took the liberty to update your post a little, and made it into a thread. Anyway, it's interesting to get a "Great Invasion (2)" while the first one didn't have a (1), that's a little unusual. The preview title also doesn't state the arc nor the chapter, so it seems they put the whole thing up a little hastily.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Do you think the whole "hold...hold...hold...NOW" Braveheart spear trick will work against elephants?
At least I hope for a dirty, smelly irishman saying "we're fucked". Nice preview, I'm literally stewing in my own juices!

handsome rakshas said:
Do you think the whole "hold...hold...hold...NOW" Braveheart spear trick will work against elephants?
At least I hope for a dirty, smelly irishman saying "we're fucked". Nice preview, I'm literally stewing in my own juices!

Hahahaha...Hooooollllllld.

About damn time!

Wow! I haven't checked in for such a long time and suddenly just now I see my bookmark and say 'hmmmmm'. I totally used my 6th sense :void: to know it was coming soon.

Come on guys, we all know the way to defeat elephants is to scare them... and how do we do that? With mice! They'll release a flood of mice onto the field, thus disrupting the elephant charge as they break in fear.

Judo

Midlands finest
Aazealh said:
Thanks for posting it, Judo. I took the liberty to update your post a little, and made it into a thread.

Now I feel like I have been pushed in the spotlight... shame on you!
:serpico:

Nah, just kiddn... I just didn't wanna open a regular episode-thread two weeks before the actual release because I thought the other thread did a good job in attracting all the spam.
But you're the admin...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
Come on guys, we all know the way to defeat elephants is to scare them... and how do we do that? With mice! They'll release a flood of mice onto the field, thus disrupting the elephant charge as they break in fear.

Hey, Conrad could take care of that. It'd come with plague as a bonus too! :void:

Judo said:
I just didn't wanna open a regular episode-thread two weeks before the actual release because I thought the other thread did a good job in attracting all the spam.

It's cool, don't worry. It's true it's a bit early but since the preview's here, no need to wait. And this thread will be kept clean no matter what people do. :serpico:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
Hey, Conrad could take care of that. It'd come with plague as a bonus too! :void:

It's cool, don't worry. It's true it's a bit early but since the preview's here, no need to wait. And this thread will be kept clean no matter what people do. :serpico:

I don't think there can be any other way to exspress how much that situation would suck.

Judo

Midlands finest
Locks makes Kushan shashlik... Grunbeld broils it... and then there'll be a big Neo-Hawks Bar-B-Q.

Damn... now I'm already spamming this thread myself. :schierke:

Seriously I think that the Hawks won't make an appearance this episode... the troops of the holy sea-alliance have to face total despair before the knight in shiny armor(and a skin not less shiny than his armor) comes to be the hero.
So I presume this episode will contain a big carnage on the holy-sea-troops and maybe some inner monologue of Ganishka and/or Owen.

Maybe not this ep. but I'd really hope we can see some all out Apostle carnage; you know, Zodd cutting an elephants legs out from under it or Grunbeld smashing one with his hammer, not to mention I'd like to see some Rakshas, havent seen him in too long.

Turin Turambar said:
Clearly, they will use flamng pigs to scare away the elephants.

That was my thought too.

If my dream goes according to plan, Ganishka will crush the Holy See Alliance and reduce the Neo-Hawks to ashes. All hail Lord Ganishka! :beast:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dionysos said:
If my dream goes according to plan, Ganishka will crush the Holy See Alliance and reduce the Neo-Hawks to ashes. All hail Lord Ganishka! :beast:

While Ganishka will definitely not reduce the Neo Hawks to ashes, I'd actually like the Kushans to deal some serious damage to them for a change.

EDIT: Here's the promised Vol. 05 of the "Review" articles in YA, along with the complete double page of the announcement showing elephants trampling soldiers. And for those just caring about the double page, click here.

Aazealh said:
Thanks for posting it, Judo. I took the liberty to update your post a little, and made it into a thread. Anyway, it's interesting to get a "Great Invasion (2)" while the first one didn't have a (1), that's a little unusual. The preview title also doesn't state the arc nor the chapter, so it seems they put the whole thing up a little hastily.

If I remember also the episode 265 didn't have the (1)...

In any case, thanks for the article in YA.

Aazealh said:
While Ganishka will definitely not reduce the Neo Hawks to ashes, I'd actually like the Kushans to deal some serious damage to them for a change.

EDIT: Here's the promised Vol. 05 of the "Review" articles in YA, along with the complete double page of the announcement showing elephants trampling soldiers. And for those just caring about the double page, click here.

I agree with you, my friend. The Neo-BotH taking serious damage would be a nice change. :) And thank you for all of the amazing scans, Aaz, I for one truly appreciate the effort you and the other "elder" members of the board go through to keep the rest of us informed and up-to-date.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
avi said:
If I remember also the episode 265 didn't have the (1)...

Episode 265 did have a (1) actually, I remember it very clearly.

Dionysos said:
I agree with you, my friend. The Neo-BotH taking serious damage would be a nice change. :) And thank you for all of the amazing scans, Aaz, I for one truly appreciate the effort you and the other "elder" members of the board go through to keep the rest of us informed and up-to-date.

Hehe, you're welcome. You know what would be really cool though? Seeing the Tapasa fight again. I hope they'll go all out and gang up on some of the weaker apostles. :SK:

Top Bottom