Episode 280

DemonX v.2.0 said:
Well I guess we could say goodbye to Sir Owen. It was nice that not too much time was wasted on his charecter development.

nah, he will most likely survive with those nobles and the hawks will crush them as usual. Griffith himself would probably slain Ganishka this time.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I doubt Owen will die, he's been in the game for quite some time and he'll probably have some part to play later. Unless I'm mistaken, him and his buddy were some of Griffith's only real supporters back at the castle, and as such are a kind of link between the two periods.

C

cajunman380

Thats right, Sir Owen and the others are gonna be necessary.... as future sacrifices :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
catchafire said:
How long has it been since the release of the last episode? :miura:

How about you check the last thread and see for yourself? It's not like it's difficult... Anyway, episode 279 was released on September 8, 2006 so that makes it 4 months.

Interesting that YA are choosing to bring out the new Episode on a Saturday instead of a Friday. I guess it's probably a one off thing, but could it be a new regular day?

In any case, I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully before the next break however, YA or Miura will be kind enough to tell us how long we should expect to wait.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
Interesting that YA are choosing to bring out the new Episode on a Saturday instead of a Friday. I guess it's probably a one off thing, but could it be a new regular day?

It's not coming out on a saturday... The date is Friday 12, i.e. tomorrow. Nothing unusual.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
It's not coming out on a saturday... The date is Friday 12, i.e. tomorrow. Nothing unusual.
It is 5:54am and I am heading out to work early and to pickup the goods. :carcus:

If im not back in 15 minutes. Wait longer.

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
If im not back in 15 minutes. Wait longer.

Nice. Reminds me of Serenity. "If I'm not back in 2 hours, then you take this ship... and you come and you rescue me.."

SaiyajinNoOuji

Pre-emtive scan talk in the chat room while I get these pages ready. :casca:

EDIT: This issue is a little bit more beefier then usual. Since the long break they have included Chapter 279 along with 280! I will include both in the zip!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Yes! Thanks a bunch Saiya, I love you! Nice episode, beautiful picture of Irvine! And HawaiinStallion was right, they did unleash a mouse! A mouse named Rakshas!

Irvine could probably take most of that army out by himself given adequate time and proper position. What the hell can they do against a guy who can shoot waves of sniper arrows that act as one hit kills? The rate of death would pretty much match the rate at which he can fire arrows.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Proj2501 said:
Nice. Yea Irvine stole the show. What was Rakshas doing exatly?

Ahh...it's a good day to be a Berserk fan. :guts: Thank you Saiya!!!!!!
From my observation, Rakshas used a small dart possibly tipped with a serum to make the Elephants go crazy. On that panel the Kushan's ask the driver whats wrong and the other guy responds with he doesn't know.

Then the beast commences to mush heads.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Proj2501 said:
What was Rakshas doing exatly?

Hehe, I was having a hard time telling what he did also. When I first went through the episode I was under the impression that Rakshas teleported through the elephant and exploded out the other side. Man was I trippin'! But the serum dart thing is pretty cool too, I guess. :judo:

Judo

Midlands finest
Thanks a lot, Saya... you really make my day!

I didn't expect the Hawks to take action so soon.

And who're the guys that ride off that stranded ship at the end of the episode?

Judo said:
Thanks a lot, Saya... you really make my day!

I didn't expect the Hawks to take action so soon.

And who're the guys that ride off that stranded ship at the end of the episode?

When I saw the arm, I thought Griffith...but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong now.

Top Bottom