Headphone recommendations

CnC

Ad Oculos
Check out www.headphone.com for all your info needs.

Those Grados only got a 3 out of 5.

I personally own the Shure E2G (in the ear) buds. They're great for the ipod.

Good luck

I'm not what you'd call an audiophile but I can tell you what I use, and thats the Sennheiser PX100. These are not as expensive as what you had in mind but deliver great sound. Oh, they are meant for use with mp3 players and are VERY durable (a year and a half's worth of abuse didn't faze them :guts: ).
Cheers, hope this helps a bit.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Hey thanks for the recommendations, dudes! Right now I'm torn between the Grado sr 60's or the Sennheiser PX 100's. And if Vlad recommends those Sennheisers, they have to be good. :guts:
I'll let you guys know what I purchase, thanks again!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My Sennheiser HD580s have lasted me more than 5 years :isidro: and they've always provided amazing, quality sound.

A good pair of headphones can totally change the way you perceive the game/movie/music you're using them with. Therefore, I personally think Sennheiser headphones are a good investment, even though good ones cost several hundred dollars. Prior to the pair I own now, I went through probably 3 generic and SONY brand headphones in 2001.

For work, I use relatively cheap SONY "Fontopia" earbuds that've been pretty awesome. So, if y ou're on a serious budget they're good. They cost me around $40.

Sorry for replying to an old topic, but I'm also gonna reccomend sennheiser. I've had my Sennheiser CX300s (which are great if you want some small, but really good sounding earbuds) for a while now and the cord is pretty durable. It got caught in a car door and it still works great.

Top Bottom