Author Topic: Episode 279  (Read 44470 times)

Offline CnC

• Of the Abyss
  • Ad Oculos
Re: Episode 279
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2006, 06:59:16 PM »
I'm posting to announce that the next episode will be present in YA n2 of 2007, which will be released on January 12.

excellent news.
I'm sick of following my dreams.  I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later...
- R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
CnColors!

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2006, 07:06:31 PM »
However (just so it's clear in advance) that doesn't mean releases will be stable in the immediate future. We won't have an episode every two weeks. Both Miura and the people at YA will do their best to try to get them out as soon as possible, and to come back to a regular rhythm before long.

Additionally they'll publish episode 279 again because it's been a while so you know, people might have forgotten what happened in it. :schierke:

Offline Uriel

• 天下無敵者
  • Of the Abyss
  • This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2006, 07:13:06 PM »
I'm posting to announce that the next episode will be present in YA n2 of 2007, which will be released on January 12.

Fantastic news!! Thank you for the update, Aaz. It's something to really look forward to in the new year! I'm still wondering if Miura took so much time off just to stay ahead. The mass level of details he showed in the last episode would be hard to produce in a two-week time period...
But hell, I'm just happy to have a date for the next episode :guts:

What will happen to this thread when it does come out? Purged, I'm assuming?

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2006, 07:35:40 PM »
What will happen to this thread when it does come out? Purged, I'm assuming?

Yeah, like it was announced weeks ago. I might scour it and rescue a few posts to merge them in the Episode 279 thread but that's all.

As a bonus, here's the "Review" vol. 4 from the last YA: Clicky. Blueberserk had posted the first 3 so I figured I'd also post that one.

Online Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2006, 08:20:02 PM »
Sweet, not so far off.  Thanks for the 4th Review, too, Aazealh.

Offline Proj2501

« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2006, 01:19:08 AM »
A-fucking-men!

Offline krumm47

« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2006, 07:39:37 AM »
Yes!  :guts:

Awesome! Thanks for the news Aaz! Can't wait!

Sama

« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2006, 03:08:43 PM »
Thank you aazealh! GAAH!  :guts: GAAH!

Offline Yami no Tsubasa

« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2006, 09:46:17 PM »
Finally... what everyone wanted to listen ! thanks a lot for these great news Aaz, Im sure everyone here will be more than pleased when the next arc begins :badbone:

Btw, could you please talk a little about what is written on the Review ? I would dearly appreciate it as many here Im sure... :guts:

Offline kimchan

• Berserk Lovin' Gal
  • Of the Vortex
  • "Should I be overcome by the vapors?
« Reply #184 on: December 22, 2006, 12:48:01 AM »
Well that's good to hear.  With no new episode, the board's been a little dead and I had almost forgotten to keep checking in altogether.  :???:
Puck: He's my villa, Isidro.  And *he's* my main house, Guts.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #185 on: December 22, 2006, 12:50:49 AM »
Btw, could you please talk a little about what is written on the Review ? I would dearly appreciate it as many here Im sure... :guts:

Well there isn't much to say really, it talks about various events from the manga, but there's nothing really interesting or new in itself (as long as you've read the manga of course). That's why I haven't really bothered posting them. Anyway since you're interested I'll also post Vol. 05 from this week's YA sometime later, it's about SK and the principles of the Berserk world.

Also, here's half of the double page preview from today's YA announcing the reopening of the serialization: Preview. Found it while randomly snooping around on 2ch and forgot to post it yesterday. I'll try to get a picture of the other half, but basically it's more elephants trampling soldiers with a huge "Berserk Returns" in Japanese (which first half is on this page). Of course our Japan-based members are welcome to buy YA and scan it themselves. :beast:

Offline Tuco_godguns

« Reply #186 on: December 22, 2006, 02:08:02 AM »
this year xmas is on january 12.
Memory is limited

Offline SaiyajinNoOuji

• Of the Abyss
  • I'm still better than you
« Reply #187 on: December 22, 2006, 03:38:57 AM »
Well there isn't much to say really, it talks about various events from the manga, but there's nothing really interesting or new in itself (as long as you've read the manga of course). That's why I haven't really bothered posting them. Anyway since you're interested I'll also post Vol. 05 from this week's YA sometime later, it's about SK and the principles of the Berserk world.

Also, here's half of the double page preview from today's YA announcing the reopening of the serialization: Preview. Found it while randomly snooping around on 2ch and forgot to post it yesterday. I'll try to get a picture of the other half, but basically it's more elephants trampling soldiers with a huge "Berserk Returns" in Japanese (which first half is on this page). Of course our Japan-based members are welcome to buy YA and scan it themselves. :beast:
I saw this a few hours ago when the wife and I went to lunch.

Its going to be a bloody fight!  :carcus:
"Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead!"

Offline dwarfkicker

« Reply #188 on: December 22, 2006, 04:31:12 AM »
Aw yeah, it's about time.  The wait for the continuation has been so much harder this time because we were left hanging at the start of the next big event.

Offline SaiyajinNoOuji

• Of the Abyss
  • I'm still better than you
« Reply #189 on: December 22, 2006, 04:39:35 AM »
Aw yeah, it's about time.  The wait for the continuation has been so much harder this time because we were left hanging at the start of the next big event.
It will be worth it. With the amount of time he has put in to this portion of the story. I'm pretty sure its going to be fucking glorious!  :badbone:
"Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead!"

Offline Yami no Tsubasa

« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2006, 05:02:09 PM »

Oh my gosh... this battle is gonna be fucking awesome -_-

Thanks again man

Offline FRS

« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
I'm double posting to announce that the next episode will be present in YA n2 of 2007, which will be released on January 12.

Cheers for the good news, January 12 can not come fast enough -_-;.

Offline Donald Shimoda

« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2006, 11:20:58 PM »
Best X-mas present, finally a date for the next Berserk Episode.