Episode 279

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
However (just so it's clear in advance) that doesn't mean releases will be stable in the immediate future. We won't have an episode every two weeks. Both Miura and the people at YA will do their best to try to get them out as soon as possible, and to come back to a regular rhythm before long.

Additionally they'll publish episode 279 again because it's been a while so you know, people might have forgotten what happened in it. :schierke:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Aazealh said:
I'm posting to announce that the next episode will be present in YA n°2 of 2007, which will be released on January 12.

Fantastic news!! Thank you for the update, Aaz. It's something to really look forward to in the new year! I'm still wondering if Miura took so much time off just to stay ahead. The mass level of details he showed in the last episode would be hard to produce in a two-week time period...
But hell, I'm just happy to have a date for the next episode :guts:

What will happen to this thread when it does come out? Purged, I'm assuming?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
What will happen to this thread when it does come out? Purged, I'm assuming?

Yeah, like it was announced weeks ago. I might scour it and rescue a few posts to merge them in the Episode 279 thread but that's all.

As a bonus, here's the "Review" vol. 4 from the last YA: Clicky. Blueberserk had posted the first 3 so I figured I'd also post that one.

Finally... what everyone wanted to listen ! thanks a lot for these great news Aaz, I´m sure everyone here will be more than pleased when the next arc begins :badbone:

Btw, could you please talk a little about what is written on the Review ? I would dearly appreciate it as many here I´m sure... :guts:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Well that's good to hear. With no new episode, the board's been a little dead and I had almost forgotten to keep checking in altogether. :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yami no Tsubasa said:
Btw, could you please talk a little about what is written on the Review ? I would dearly appreciate it as many here I´m sure... :guts:

Well there isn't much to say really, it talks about various events from the manga, but there's nothing really interesting or new in itself (as long as you've read the manga of course). That's why I haven't really bothered posting them. Anyway since you're interested I'll also post Vol. 05 from this week's YA sometime later, it's about SK and the principles of the Berserk world.

Also, here's half of the double page preview from today's YA announcing the reopening of the serialization: Preview. Found it while randomly snooping around on 2ch and forgot to post it yesterday. I'll try to get a picture of the other half, but basically it's more elephants trampling soldiers with a huge "Berserk Returns" in Japanese (which first half is on this page). Of course our Japan-based members are welcome to buy YA and scan it themselves. :beast:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
Well there isn't much to say really, it talks about various events from the manga, but there's nothing really interesting or new in itself (as long as you've read the manga of course). That's why I haven't really bothered posting them. Anyway since you're interested I'll also post Vol. 05 from this week's YA sometime later, it's about SK and the principles of the Berserk world.

Also, here's half of the double page preview from today's YA announcing the reopening of the serialization: Preview. Found it while randomly snooping around on 2ch and forgot to post it yesterday. I'll try to get a picture of the other half, but basically it's more elephants trampling soldiers with a huge "Berserk Returns" in Japanese (which first half is on this page). Of course our Japan-based members are welcome to buy YA and scan it themselves. :beast:
I saw this a few hours ago when the wife and I went to lunch.

Its going to be a bloody fight! :carcus:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
dwarfkicker said:
Aw yeah, it's about time. The wait for the continuation has been so much harder this time because we were left hanging at the start of the next big event.
It will be worth it. With the amount of time he has put in to this portion of the story. I'm pretty sure its going to be fucking glorious! :badbone:

Aazealh said:

Oh my gosh... this battle is gonna be fucking awesome -_-

Thanks again man

Aazealh said:
I'm double posting to announce that the next episode will be present in YA n°2 of 2007, which will be released on January 12.

Cheers for the good news, January 12 can not come fast enough -_-;.

Top Bottom