Happy New Year Sk.net!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Hey there! Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year and I wanted to remind everyone to please be safe tonight while you are out partying. I'll be stuck at work until almost midnight so please have some fun for your ol' boy Handsome! Thanks to everyone for another fun year on Sk.net!
Love,
Handsome

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Happy New Year everyone! How's 2007 going so far, Aaz? :void:

So far so good thanks :guts:, although as expected I won't get much sleep tonight (if any), since the night is already turning into morning and we're going to a lunch party in a few hours.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Once again I want to wish everyone a safe and happy night. Please be careful with the drinking and driving, I want everyone to see the new episodes and argue about the quality of emoticons in the new year. Happy New Year to my Sk.net brothers and sisters!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Happy New Year everyone!  I plan on much drunken merriment tonight, with some shenanigans thrown in for the hell of it.  Hope everyone stays safe and doesn't wake up tomorrow with (too bad of) a hangover. :badbone:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Happy New Years, Sk.net!

I'm still apprehensive about drinkin' since I got pretty sick from it a few nights ago, but the rest of you have one for me :)

Ugh fuck, New Years was over 14 hours ago for me, still feel funny. Might've made a few bad decisions last night, but still had fun.

Happy New Years.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Happy New Year everyone. I just got back from smoking and drinking with my Hippy-esq Neighbor's down the street. I ended up walking to and from there in the dark with only the stars and Orion showing me the way.

Top Bottom