special disturbing events

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well...when I was 9 or 10, I went to a 'classe verte' in the Alpes. At that place, I saw an unbelievible thing, this story is about an ant.
I was walking near the house where we slept, near one of the wall around the house. Suddenly, I see an ant, alone. This fabulous ant, cut its own head with its 'arm' !!! :eek: :eek:

Thus banal things and insignifient events ( even the shortest ) can brand people as well as a something else more important . I'm pretty confuse right now so I'll stop there.
It's your turn to post weirdies ...

BOB

poruno sutâ
I got caught twice when i was jerking off.
first time by my dad second time by my mom.
Disturbed me quite a bit but didn't keep me from performing the daily routine.
:)

Did the ant succeed in cutting off the head?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
A few buddies and myself were going fishing and on the way up to the lake we were on this winding road, well this squirrel comes running across the road and splat!!! we run over its head and the body was still squirming around!! So we put the car in reverse and ran over it entirely.....you know, to put it out of its misery....

Lliugusamui

around the corner
arghh ... poor squirrel ... those beasts are too kind, too bad you shot it !
anyway how long were its intestines ?(I ... apologize  ???  :-X  :-/ )

hey, I got another one pretty funny
that was 2 years ago in germany, we were three french guys one french 'animal' ( i really can't say girl, it's a hairball, arrgg ) and two or three german girls
i went out with one french guy because he searched cigarettes to find by germans, when we got back, the girls had condoms on their heads ( they weren't babes at all ... ), so we got out again ! :'(

puella

Berserk forever
hey, I got another one pretty funny
that was 2 years ago in germany, we were three french guys one french 'animal' ( i really can't say girl, it's a hairball, arrgg ) and two or three german girls
i went out with one french guy because he searched cigarettes to find by germans, when we got back, the girls had condoms on their heads ( they weren't babes at all ... ), so we got out again !  :'(
Well, Lliug, ehem~
1) did you ask her why she did so?
2) hairball? you mean she's very hairy? or furry? or fluffy? or ugly? or fat? ;D
3) Did the ant succeed in cutting off the head?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This is a pretty popular story among my crew.

Cronus used to have this big pick up truck, and he was driving around his neighborhood and all of the sudden, a squirrel jumepd out of nowhere, so he swerved, but the squirrel jumped right into the tires. He was pissed as hell at the little thing.

So to add insult to injury, he slowly drove directly on top of the thing, tires to body, and threw the truck in nuetral. Pumped the gas several, several times, the RPM's were soaring, and the engine was roaring. Then, he trimumphantly threw it into drive and peeled out on the squirrel, obliterating the thing. From what I remember of the story, all that was left was a red stain on the chassis of his truck.

Sick shit like you wouldn't believe.

Vermillion

OH the humanity!!

Our incident with the squirrel was a complete accident as we had no time to avoid the little one.

Yours story is just, just....evil.....

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well, Lliug, ehem~
1) did you ask her why she did so?
2) hairball? you mean she's very hairy? or furry? or fluffy? or ugly? or fat? ;D
3) Did the ant succeed in cutting off the head?

1)yeah, they had fun ^^ that's a common thing in germany it seems ( no offense, heh ?)
2)about the whole of that !
3)it succeeded : that is the interest of the story

OH the humanity!!
Oh whatever. Less pollution to the gene pool if you ask me.
Yours story is just, just....evil.....
I'd actually like to modify the story a bit. This truck was large and gray from primer i was using to get it ready for a repaint. So it was nicknamed 'Urban Camoflage' at the time. And I rolled the rear right tire right on top of its twitching little body and yelled YIPPEE KAI YAY MUTHA SUCKAH, revved it to 7000 rpm (well into redline on my truck), dropped the clutch(it was a manual, not an automatic like certain unnamed losers drive :p ) and all you heard was this sickening flesh grinding sound mixed with the stench of blood and burning rubber. The fucker's bones were under the mudflaps for days.
Musta sucked for the community service guys who had to clean it up. ;D

Vermillion

lol....you know whats really funny....lol

Your gonna be a squirrel in your next life!!! LOL

Karma is a muthah phukken beotch!! LOL

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
lol....you know whats really funny....lol

Your gonna be a squirrel in your next life!!! LOL

Karma is a muthah phukken beotch!! LOL
Well if I'm a squirrel, Ill be sure not to be FUCKING STUPID in my next life, unlike the above moron squirrel.

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
Mine were not all that disturbing to me:

1) When I was around 8 ish, I saw a man being chased down the street by another man wielding a big-ass Watermelon knife---the type that looks like meat cleavers, only bigger. This was in Hong Kong.

2) When I was in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles getting my driver's license in Southern California, I saw a man shot in the gut a few places in line besides me...every one ducked...I got to cut ahead in the line ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Check out this dreamI had last night…

I’m at the beach, where I hook with this toasted hottie. I’m leading her down some dunes and it’s pretty much understood that we’re going to screw like drunken manatees.  So I got her down in the sand and start getting to work when I realize…shit, no rubber! Yeah, it’s a dream, but I didn’t know that!  So here I am scrambling for a solution; this girl wasn’t exactly a virgin and I might as well have been sticking my prick in Pandora’s box rather than hers.  I continue having fun but she's all but passed out by now and I need to make a decision quick before time runs out. To complicate matters further, this fucking sea monster shows up out of nowhere and starts throwing a shit fit.  I’m not talking some lame ass Kraken or loch ness bitch, this thing is a 300 foot long crab/snapping turtle cyborg covered in containment hatches, it looked like some kind of fucking aquatic Transformer.  So now I’m distracted by this thing raising holy hell just down the cliffs; I mean, it really looked cool!  I go back to fondling this beach babe and am basically leaning towards going for it…then my stupid friends attack the sea monster (or it attacks them, whatever, my point is they shouldn’t have been there in the first place)!  They start calling for me to come help and it all seems like fun, but I still needed to get my rocks off!  All of a sudden, the monster has my true love in it’s clutches (no, not the girl I’m with).  She’s screaming her head off for help and I’ve got a choice to make:

1.      Save true love.
2.      BOOBIE LAND PARADISE!

Dammit, this was tough.  Lots of things started going through my mind; did I have time to screw this babe before saving my true love?  How much do I really love this “true love” of mine? If she really loves me, why is she being kidnapped by monsters instead of here with me?  Those sure feel great, don’t they? Am I total shit for even thinking about it this long? Anyway, I decided to fight the cool monster.  I don’t know what happened to ol’ whatsherface or to the girl on the beach, but I do know that I kicked that monster’s ass!

-Griffith

P.S. In retrospect, I would have done the chick first.

BOB

poruno sutâ
1)yeah, they had fun ^^ that's a common thing in germany it seems ( no offense, heh ?)
Yeah they do it from time to time so they won't have to see what we males do with their dogs ;)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Yeah they do it from time to time so they won't have to see what we males do with their dogs  ;)

but it is transparent ... there must be another reason : maybe they want to become phallus beyond death, if it's true, life tends to be more and more reversed ( don't ask explanations for what i say )

Humm...two nights ago, during the 'fête de la musique', I met the strangest girl of the Universe ( at least !) .
She's dane or belgish ( thus, blonde ... :-/), sits with 'foetus' position, don't speak usually or else she murmurs so mich that you must put your ear close to her lips, she can't look at you directly and has her gaze right into the nothingness, she's separated of her group, she has a lil smile always on her face. She really has an aura that is ... i don't know what, but ... err... anyway her name is Eva...
have i said too much ? damn !

Vermillion

Check out this dreamI had last night…

Interesting dream, I wish I could remember dreams so vividly.

Well its just a dream but some people say that dreams often represent things that are going on in real life. You made the right decision in yours even when you had the nerve to call that person your 'true love' and still think about slamming the beach chick. There would be no question for me.

Whatever major decision your gonna make, I hope you make the right one and for the right reasons.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
You made the right decision in yours even when you had the nerve to call that person your 'true love' and still think about slamming the beach chick. There would be no question for me.
I know, the irony was not lost on me, my friend.

Whatever major decision your gonna make, I hope you make the right one and for the right reasons.
I KICKED THAT MONSTER’S ASS!! WHOOHOO, GO PACKERS!!

-Griffith

P.S. My true love is sure lucky I dream "unprepared", hyuk hyuk. :D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I once saw a person get hit by a train. Also I saw someone drive into a tree [then the car cought fire] before the fire started i saw the windshield was covered in blood, he later bleed to death.

-Bob

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I found it worse than the squirrels at first, but a life is a life, human or something else is the same, anyway that is not kind of cool stuff, far from it ... ... ...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I found it worse than the squirrels at first, but a life is a life, human or something else is the same, anyway that is not kind of cool stuff, far from it ... ... ...

the subject isn't called cool stuff it's special disturbing events, if you want to hear cool stuff make a new topic.

Top Bottom